Thread: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

1. Back To Top    #51
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post

I may be short sighted, but I'm not wrong.
    You are denouncing an American President for killing an Iranian terrorist. Think about that...

2. Back To Top    #52

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    You are denouncing an American President for killing an Iranian terrorist. Think about that...
    This here is short sighted

3. Back To Top    #53

The news is currently showing that Iran has taken responsibility for the airplane.

4. Back To Top    #54

And no I'm not. You totally made that up.

I'm noting an obvious chain of events.

5. Back To Top    #55

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    The news is currently showing that Iran has taken responsibility for the airplane.
    That's my news as well

6. Back To Top    #56
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

And no I'm not. You totally made that up.

I'm noting an obvious chain of events.
    I didn't make up the Trump has blood on his hands.

As for your obvious chain of events, you see 6" of a 30' chain. You discount everything that happened before the strike. Your conclusions are made on incomplete data.

7. Back To Top    #57

I didn't make up the Trump has blood on his hands.

As for your obvious chain of events, you see 6" of a 30' chain. You discount everything that happened before the strike. Your conclusions are made on incomplete data.
    No, and I'll say it again. Trump has blood on his hands.

What happened prior to the strike is what everyone wants to know. What was the legal justification. This still has not been explained.

8. Back To Top    #58

No doubt they were in freakout mode.

Cause and effect though. Actions have consequences. They did not start this.

This all started with Trump getting trigger happy. The end result, so far, is 181 innocent lives taken in addition to what's his name and crew.
    Yeah, right... Trump just out of nowhere kills the Iranian general for absolutely no reason, huh? It's not like that terrorist general hasn't orchestrated the killing of Americans and was in the planning stages of killing more Americans before the day Trump ordered the strike on him, eh? The strike on that terrorist was NOT the "start" of this - he is labeled a "terrorist" because of all of the "terror" he has committed. Maybe we should just let terrorists roam around freely killing Americans because if we kill him, something bad might happen afterwards? Imagine how many innocent lives we spared by killing this terrorist.

But Trump started it... <sigh> And now it's Trumps fault that *Iran* shot then down a civilian airliner?!?! Trump derangement syndrome in full effect here. How about you put the blame on the people that *actually* did the deed and shot down that plan?

That's like blaming someones parents if their kid kills someone - because after all, if those parents didn't have the child, he could have never killed anyone in the first place. The parents must be the "cause" of that murder though, right?

Your logic is very flawed, my friend.

9. Back To Top    #59

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Yeah, right... Trump just out of nowhere kills the Iranian general for absolutely no reason, huh? It's not like that terrorist general hasn't orchestrated the killing of Americans and was in the planning stages of killing more Americans before the day Trump ordered the strike on him, eh? The strike on that terrorist was NOT the "start" of this - he is labeled a "terrorist" because of all of the "terror" he has committed. Maybe we should just let terrorists roam around freely killing Americans because if we kill him, something bad might happen afterwards? Imagine how many innocent lives we spared by killing this terrorist.

But Trump started it... <sigh> And now it's Trumps fault that *Iran* shot then down a civilian airliner?!?! Trump derangement syndrome in full effect here. How about you put the blame on the people that *actually* did the deed and shot down that plan?

That's like blaming someones parents if their kid kills someone - because after all, if those parents didn't have the child, he could have never killed anyone in the first place. The parents must be the "cause" of that murder though, right?

Your logic is very flawed, my friend.
    Once again, I'm noting a chain of events. Still waiting on evidence of imminent danger.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

What happened prior to the strike is what everyone wants to know. What was the legal justification. This still has not been explained.

It's all been laid out in this thread, you just refuse to accept it. I have no frame of reference to even converse with you. I can't conceive hating someone so much that it clouds my reasoning. I'm out until there's at least a cogent argument.