Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1381
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    ...and I was surprised with Biden, as I had heard some much about senility, which seemed to not be as advertised.
    It's due to performance-enhancing drugs

I didn't watch the whole thing, but what I saw didn't look any worse than watching the Democrats' primary debates. I doubt it swayed anybody

2. Back To Top    #1382
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    I was surprised to hear the BBC presenter use that specific phrase.
    and I was surprised with Biden, as I had heard some much about senility, which seemed to not be as advertised.
    Need to avoid getting your news via Youtube commentators . I was waiting for this debate to see if Biden sinks or floats. It was close but he had enough buckets.

Trump on the other hand...

Ge0
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose

3. Back To Top    #1383

Trump interrupted too much and Biden refused to answer a single question. A waste of time in my opinion. Anyone needing the debate with 35 days till the election to decide on who to vote for probably shouldn't be voting anyway.

4. Back To Top    #1384

Unfortunately, President Trump kept interrupting Biden's evasion, empty rhetoric, and idiotic Legacy Media fabrications ...not that Biden didn't manage to sufficiently hang himself anyway.

5. Back To Top    #1385

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Trump interrupted too much and Biden refused to answer a single question. A waste of time in my opinion. Anyone needing the debate with 35 days till the election to decide on who to vote for probably shouldn't be voting anyway.
    Well said.

6. Back To Top    #1386

You know, I kind of wish that they would just ask more specific questions instead of these paragraph-long, open-ended questions. Just simple, single-line, very-specific questions to see where they each stand on certain subjects.

For example (just examples of the type of questions - these ones are not very well thought out or worded well):

- Would you "pack the court"?
    - Did you support the impeachment proceeding for President Trump?
    - Do you support a national mask-wearing law?
    - Would you put an end to fracking?
    - Would you look to put tighter restrictions on gun ownership?
    - Would you raise or lower taxes for middle class people?

You get the point. Just very simple, very specific questions. Get them on the record answering the questions (or not answering them). Ask the same questions to each one and give them 30 seconds to answer.

Also - completely turn off the MIC of the "other" person. :-) Maybe even put them in different rooms, if you have to, in order to avoid the interruptions.

7. Back To Top    #1387

(previously posted in another thread, and equally relevant here)

BLM Shoots Cops over FALSE Breonna Taylor Narrative!

Steven looks at the nationwide riots and violence over the Breonna Taylor verdict, then reveals how the key “facts” in the #BlackLivesMatter narrative are false. Then he debunks the Left’s false claim that Trump won’t concede the election if he loses and shows how the Democrats are actually setting the stage for a concession refusal from Biden. Last, we look at the strange tic Biden uses to cover for his gaffes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FN7bx9dMDM

8. Back To Top    #1388

Bear in mind that this is from comparatively nonpartisan journalist and self-described Liberal, Tim Pool:

FBI AGENT "TRUMP WAS RIGHT," NEW DOCUMENTS EXPOSE FBI FRAMING TRUMP AND FLYNN, RUSSIAGATE WAS A HOAX

According to the documents FBI agents bought insurance out of fear that the Russia hoax was not legit and they would be "screwed."

This wasn't just FBI though; many Democrats were pushing the same lies about Russia and Trump. FBI agents were getting worried that this was wrong even saying "what is wrong with these people."

Adam Schiff to this day is pushing Russian insanity claiming interference.

Its the same game over and over and it seems that Democrats will do anything, even destroy election integrity, to beat Trump and Republicans and restore the previous administration to power through Joe Biden.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SI8wsTLnJq0/

9. Back To Top    #1389

Ah yes Bitchute and Youtube, my go-to's for news.

10. Back To Top    #1390