https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECa1toPGth4

2. Back To Top    #1522

3. Back To Top    #1523
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Or keeping people off of welfare
    It was actually a joke about how he lives in a house and uses healthcare that is funded by taxpayers. I know you want to put a crown on him and name him the king, but I don't think Trump wants to become a royal family. I don't think his fragile ego could handle one of his offspring becoming the ruler and doing a better job than him. My life hasn't changed since he took office. It hasn't gotten any better and it hasn't gotten any worse.

4. Back To Top    #1524

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    It was actually a joke about how he lives in a house and uses healthcare that is funded by taxpayers. I know you want to put a crown on him and name him the king, but I don't think Trump wants to become a royal family. I don't think his fragile ego could handle one of his offspring becoming the ruler and doing a better job than him. My life hasn't changed since he took office. It hasn't gotten any better and it hasn't gotten any worse.
    Would you rather the president of the United States go to the local emergency room for medical issues? I don't believe in crowns or kings. A president's policy results are either good for the country or not. Facts don't change.

5. Back To Top    #1525
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Would you rather the president of the United States go to the local emergency room for medical issues?
    No, I'd rather you have a sense of humor.

I don't believe in crowns or kings.
    It's nice that you don't believe in crowns or kings, but they both exist.

A president's policy results are either good for the country or not.
    I posted an article that cited an example of how the tariff policy was flawed. Example: If a speaker completed in China wasn't subject to tariffs, but a speaker completed in the United States using Chinese parts was, how it that beneficial?

Facts don't change.
    What fact did I change?
    Last edited by Euphonic; 10-13-2020 at 11:36 AM.

6. Back To Top    #1526

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    No, I'd rather you have a sense of humor.

It's nice that you don't believe in crowns or kings, but they both exist.

I posted an article that cited an example of how the tariff policy was flawed. Example: If a speaker completed in China wasn't subject to tariffs, but a speaker completed in the United States using Chinese parts was, how it that beneficial?

What fact did I change?
    I do have a sense of humor. I laugh all the time. Even at some of your post

7. Back To Top    #1527

8. Back To Top    #1528

What sort of ratio of Trump / Biden signs are you-all seeing in your area?

Although there are very few signs altogether, I'm seeing majority Trump by ~ 4:1. Maybe not so surprising though, up here in Bernie Land, where I suspect most will hold their nose and vote for Biden.

9. Back To Top    #1529

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    What sort of ratio of Trump / Biden signs are you-all seeing in your area?

Although there are very few signs altogether, I'm seeing majority Trump by ~ 4:1. Maybe not so surprising though, up here in Bernie Land, where I suspect most will hold their nose and vote for Biden.
    I'm seeing less signs than ever, they're really hard to find, actually... No bumper stickers at all. Of course I'm in Cali, so it's not really a good barometer.
    I do believe there is a silent majority, though.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #1530

...would be very cool to see Trump take VT though.