Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

1. Back To Top    #1

Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

Sorry... I had to.
    New Car... Stock Stereo

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

No skinny pricks here...

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Those were my favorite threads. I never contributed, but I loved the drama. I personally quit today due to censorship. This is America--Freedom of Speech, right. I don't do Facebook or Twitter or any other form of social media. I don't care if you like Biden or Trump. Nothing in this Country should be censored or deleted. Can't even watch the news anymore. I didn't even know ther was such a thing as "Fake News" until TRump brought it up. Its so true, just try watching CNN or MSM without them bashing Trump. Fox is just as bad in the other diection. I feel like we have all been taken advantage of in the last two years.

4. Back To Top    #4

LOL! I actually meant to type slimy, but my phone auto-corrected to skinny!

BUT it is actually looking REALLY good for Trump! He is the legitimate president and will be recognized as such, THIS YEAR FOR SURE! I am willing to take bets on this... LMK
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #5
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    No skinny pricks here...
    So Trump is welcome. Hah

6. Back To Top    #6

Just not the same without you fellas! There's a "skinny little prick" over there with an agenda it appears. But somewhat of a farewell was posted for both of you:

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa...-sense.437776/

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
    Just not the same without you fellas! There's a "skinny little prick" over there with an agenda it appears. But somewhat of a farewell was posted for both of you:

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa...-sense.437776/
    I can't see that cuz I'm banned, can you copy and paste it. plz?

Again, I meant to type slimy, but my phone autocorrected... Lol. For all I know he's really fat! Lol

We can keep this convo going over here, amongst people (BigAl) who believe in free speech and America first...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Stycker View Post
    Those were my favorite threads. I never contributed, but I loved the drama. I personally quit today due to censorship. This is America--Freedom of Speech, right. I don't do Facebook or Twitter or any other form of social media. I don't care if you like Biden or Trump. Nothing in this Country should be censored or deleted. Can't even watch the news anymore. I didn't even know ther was such a thing as "Fake News" until TRump brought it up. Its so true, just try watching CNN or MSM without them bashing Trump. Fox is just as bad in the other diection. I feel like we have all been taken advantage of in the last two years.
    YOU, my friend, are wide awake and totally aware of what is going on... I hope more people wake up ASAP.

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I can't see that cuz I'm banned, can you copy and paste it. plz?

Again, I meant to type slimy, but my phone autocorrected... Lol. For all I know he's really fat! Lol

We can keep this convo going over here, amongst people (BigAl) who believe in free speech and America first...

It's 3 or 4 pages long... to not clutter up over here with the same content, pm your email and I'll copy and paste it to you.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

I tried to stay out of those threads, just for the sake of my blood pressure. I found it odd that one moderator was banning people and deleting/editing posts for some people, but were allowing others to continue on a rampage