Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #341

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

After this I think all of us will keep an extra big bag of unopened toilet paper. No more just-in-time inventory!!

2. Back To Top    #342

LA mayor threatening to shut off electricity to businesses who don't comply... I guess I'll need to get a generator! Lol

I was happy to hear/see kids playing and people taking walks and laughing, today. This shit is already getting old for the beach folks.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #343

If you have desks, appropriate work desks and task chairs, just add a big sign that says "Work From Home - Essential Home Office Furniture here!"

4. Back To Top    #344

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post

I was happy to hear/see kids playing and people taking walks and laughing, today. This shit is already getting old for the beach folks.
    I got out on the pushbike yesterday. Never seen so many people out getting in some exercise. It was easily twice as busy as the busiest day I've ever seen. So much for personal distancing. I slogged through the mud and wet grass and soft riverbank most of the time just for some distance. Nice to see so many people out on some level, but surreal for a random Tuesday. I half expected to have most of it to myself.

Our governor ordered the state shut down today - goes into effect at 6 am tomorrow. Looking at a minimum of 3 weeks at home now. I'm going to be begging to get back into the office by next week. Looking at the badge reader logs, 42 people entered the building today. Most were janitorial, security and facilities. On a normal day, it'll be closer to 2,000.

5. Back To Top    #345

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I got out on the pushbike yesterday. Never seen so many people out getting in some exercise. It was easily twice as busy as the busiest day I've ever seen. So much for personal distancing. I slogged through the mud and wet grass and soft riverbank most of the time just for some distance. Nice to see so many people out on some level, but surreal for a random Tuesday. I half expected to have most of it to myself.

Our governor ordered the state shut down today - goes into effect at 6 am tomorrow. Looking at a minimum of 3 weeks at home now. I'm going to be begging to get back into the office by next week. Looking at the badge reader logs, 42 people entered the building today. Most were janitorial, security and facilities. On a normal day, it'll be closer to 2,000.
    Yep, it's a weird world out there right now... Try and enjoy the slower pace, I guess.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #346

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Yep, it's a weird world out there right now... Try and enjoy the slower pace, I guess.
    It does seem like an awful lot of folks are enjoying the shit out of it. I'm enjoying as much as I can. There are bright sides to be found. I really needed a break, and although I haven't gotten one, I can work from home or wherever I can hit the VPN securely. That counts and reduces stress. I'm busier than ever, but can work in my PJs, drop the kids off in my own pool, and my fridge is right here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for normal again, but no sense in stressing. Gotta try & find the silver linings in this.

7. Back To Top    #347

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    It does seem like an awful lot of folks are enjoying the shit out of it. I'm enjoying as much as I can. There are bright sides to be found. I really needed a break, and although I haven't gotten one, I can work from home or wherever I can hit the VPN securely. That counts and reduces stress. I'm busier than ever, but can work in my PJs, drop the kids off in my own pool, and my fridge is right here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for normal again, but no sense in stressing. Gotta try & find the silver linings in this.
    It could be worse, huh?! I took today off and realized how much better I like kids when they are in school. Lol

Sales have been tricking into the store, too. Ssshhhhh

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #348

It's been three whole hours since the most recent post about toilet paper... SMH

"Johnny Carson jokes about the recent toilet paper shortage. There was actually not a toilet paper shortage, but after Johnny delivered this joke, people ran out to the stores to stock up!
    Airdate - 12/19/1973"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K9-Lz0SbrA

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...ll=1#post57013
    Last edited by Grinder; 03-25-2020 at 11:13 PM.

9. Back To Top    #349

If science needs a new experiment, I've not had an egg in 2 weeks now. Might start chasing some of the birds around tomorrow.

10. Back To Top    #350

The new $2T economic stimulus package looks/sounds interesting.