Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1731

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    In this instance Trump is doing both.
    Yes, he is. However, there are a multitude of legitimate reasons for Trump, along with every informed and honest American voter, to cry "fraud."

2. Back To Top    #1732

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    You mean besides the fact they were hidden under a table skirt and only pulled out after the count was supposedly done for the night, and all the observers left? If they were going to count for several more hours, why did they say it was over send everybody packing?
    That's still not evidence that they're not valid ballots.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1766363.html

3. Back To Top    #1733

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Yes, he is. However, there are a multitude of legitimate reasons for Trump, along with every informed and honest American voter, to cry "fraud."
    Based on the court cases I haven't seen enough evidence to cry fraud. At least on a scale that would change the election results. Nobody is saying that fraud doesn't happen or hasn't happened to some degree in this election but as far as the amount Trump claims, he's failed over and over to prove it.

4. Back To Top    #1734

Based on the court cases I haven't seen enough evidence to cry fraud. At least on a scale that would change the election results. Nobody is saying that fraud doesn't happen or hasn't happened to some degree in this election but as far as the amount Trump claims, he's failed over and over to prove it.
    The goalposts keep moving: First, "there's no such thing as voter fraud;" then, "there's no evidence of fraud;" then, "there's no proof of fraud;" and now, "there's not enough fraud to matter." ...and as long as apparently corrupt/TDS judges agree, you're satisfied.

...and still no mention of the Constitutional issues.

5. Back To Top    #1735

The goalposts keep moving: First, "there's no such thing as voter fraud;" then, "there's no evidence of fraud;" then, "there's no proof of fraud;" and now, "there's not enough fraud to matter."
    The final will be "ok, ok, it was fraud, so what are you gonna do about it?"
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #1736

The goalposts keep moving: First, "there's no such thing as voter fraud;" then, "there's no evidence of fraud;" then, "there's no proof of fraud;" and now, "there's not enough fraud to matter." ...and as long as apparently corrupt/TDS judges agree, you're satisfied.

...and still no mention of the Constitutional issues.
    Can you quote me where I said all of those things? Also, even judges appointed by Trump are ruling against him.

7. Back To Top    #1737

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    The final will be "ok, ok, it was fraud, so what are you gonna do about it?"
    Many already are.

8. Back To Top    #1738

Can you quote me where I said all of those things? Also, even judges appointed by Trump are ruling against him.
    I wasn't quoting you directly, but rather the TDS collective. If those judges ruled otherwise, you'd dismiss them as Trump-appointed loyalists.

9. Back To Top    #1739

I wasn't quoting you directly, but rather the TDS collective. If those judges ruled otherwise, you'd dismiss them as Trump-appointed loyalists.
    Then you should say so rather than make it look like I was saying it. The fact is those judges didn't rule in his favor and you're just playing make believe on what I would have said.

10. Back To Top    #1740

Then you should say so rather than make it look like I was saying it. The fact is those judges didn't rule in his favor and you're just playing make believe on what I would have said.
    Fair enough. I'm sure you would/will accept Trump-appointed judges' rulings without question.