Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

1. Back To Top    #41

Re: Rush Limbaugh awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    ...how I felt when Obama...
    Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    ...I love it when liberals...
    Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    Careful, that doesn't fit the progressive lefts narrative
    Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    What party did he belong to?

Nobody's attacking your party here guys. Just commenting on one notable beacon.

2. Back To Top    #42

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I think I know what you're getting at. I also think you skipped history class.
    Actually, unlike liberals, I remember history class and what I learned in it. George Wallace stood in the doorway of a college to prevent black students from going into a newly desegregated "white" school, he was a Democrat.

3. Back To Top    #43

Actually, unlike liberals, I remember history class and what I learned in it. George Wallace stood in the doorway of a college to prevent black students from going into a newly desegregated "white" school, he was a Democrat.
    I graduated from that school. I know the story.

4. Back To Top    #44

Nobody's attacking your party here guys. Just commenting on one notable beacon.
    Don't associate a very abrasive, unlikable guy with our party (unless it's Trump) and we won't take offense.

5. Back To Top    #45

Don't associate a very abrasive, unlikable guy with our party (unless it's Trump) and we won't take offense.
    Where did I do that?

6. Back To Top    #46

Where did I do that?
    Rush Limbaugh. It was a joke.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

I spent many years listening to Rush Limbaugh on a one speaker AM radio inside an 83 GMC C10 pickup truck. I learned a lot from him and view him as a great commentator that opened the eyes of many to the world of politics. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, even if that person was a crazy liberal. Cancer is a terrible awful disease that many people all over the world suffer from, including my own mother, grandfather, and godchild. Wishing the death of someone because they don’t align with your political view is just plain wrong and shows poor character.

I can see this thread turning into another left vs right political hate bashing waste of time as they usually do.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

8. Back To Top    #48

Comparing the Democrats or Republicans of the past to today is moronic. Neither party is the same as they were back then.

9. Back To Top    #49

Say what you want about the guy, he's made over half a billion dollars talking shit... I have been talking shit my whole like and I haven't made a red cent doing it.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #50

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Neither party is the same as they were back then.
    Right, there was an idealogical switch around the time of the civil rights movement. Y'all boy Trump has enjoyed several switches himself. He was a democrat. Then switched to the GOP. He'll go wherever he thinks he can win. Trump isn't a GOP hero. He's an opportunist. He just happens to be a 'conservative' right now.