Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

1. Back To Top    #881

Re: Coronavirus fears hammer markets - how far will it go?

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    If ya hadn't noticed, there has been plenty of criticism thrown around in here for plenty of characters. It just seems that when it comes to the twitter in chief, that's off limits for most of this thread's participants. I won't bother any more as it'll just fall on deaf ears here.
    thank God

2. Back To Top    #882
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

3. Back To Top    #883

If ya hadn't noticed, there has been plenty of criticism thrown around in here for plenty of characters. It just seems that when it comes to the twitter in chief, that's off limits for most of this thread's participants. I won't bother any more as it'll just fall on deaf ears here.
    You cannot sincerely hope to be taken seriously, let alone change anyone's mind, while continuously employing a seemingly endless variety of pejoratives with which to refer to President Trump.

4. Back To Top    #884

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    You cannot sincerely hope to be taken seriously, let alone change anyone's mind, while continuously employing a seemingly endless variety of pejoratives with which to refer to President Trump.
    Like I said, I'm just going to avoid discussion of that particular individual in this thread. Folks get butthurt. Not that I expect others to back off all the commentary about other figures, but not much I can do about that.

5. Back To Top    #885

Last edited by mlekk; 04-22-2020 at 02:57 PM.

6. Back To Top    #886

Quote Originally Posted by mlekk View Post
    the US has 330 million people, 46k deaths
    spain, italy, france and germany have a combined 340 million people, combined over 73k deaths

looks like the US is doing a pretty good job, 46k deaths is 46k to many but to hear it from all the dems/libs we are a failure, guess the everyone sucks

7. Back To Top    #887

Like I said, I'm just going to avoid discussion of that particular individual in this thread. Folks get butthurt. Not that I expect others to back off all the commentary about other figures, but not much I can do about that.
    "That particular individual" LOL. Classy! "Butthurt" is the kid who enjoys stirring the pot and calling all the other kids names, and then takes his toys and goes home because a few of those kids "don't play nice."

8. Back To Top    #888
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    the US has 330 million people, 46k deaths
    spain, italy, france and germany have a combined 340 million people, combined over 73k deaths

looks like the US is doing a pretty good job, 46k deaths is 46k to many but to hear it from all the dems/libs we are a failure, guess the everyone sucks
    Can't really compare it like that though.. all those countries are at a later stage in the spread by at least 3-4 weeks. So you have to take the 73k deaths and compare it to where the US will be in 3 weeks. It will very likely be far above 73k. Have to wait to find out though.

Or you can take the 46k as of today, and compare it to the total in those countries 3 weeks ago. Which was about 26k.

9. Back To Top    #889

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    Can't really compare it like that though.. all those countries are at a later stage in the spread by at least 3-4 weeks. So you have to take the 73k deaths and compare it to where the US will be in 3 weeks. It will very likely be far above 73k. Have to wait to find out though.

Or you can take the 46k as of today, and compare it to the total in those countries 3 weeks ago. Which was about 26k.
    Can't compare it at all actually. Our medical professionals and gov't is lying and inflating the numbers. They even admitted it so I'm you can toss that 46,000 out the window.

10. Back To Top    #890

Porsche the New York genome was traced to europe not china