Page 90 of 175 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #891

Re: Joe Biden ?

Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome... SMH...

It would be hilarious if it weren't so ridiculously divisive, vindictive, pathetic, and just plain sad.

http://archive.vn/IKFLL

2. Back To Top    #892

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but if Biden is the Dem candidate, that pretty much guarantees Trump will be reelected.
    Not according to the Atlantic piece I just posted about, LOL: http://archive.vn/IKFLL

3. Back To Top    #893

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but if Biden is the Dem candidate, that pretty much guarantees Trump will be reelected.
    I'm not so sure. I hope you're right. In any case, I think we'd do well to consider where their smug overconfidence got the Dems in 2016.

4. Back To Top    #894

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Not according to the Atlantic piece I just posted about, LOL: http://archive.vn/IKFLL
    I'm not so sure. I hope you're right. In any case, I think we'd do well to consider where their smug overconfidence got the Dems in 2016.
    I am just looking at his skillset, persona and his obvious mental limitations...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #895

I am just looking at his skillset, persona and his obvious mental limitations...
    Unfortunately, such rational considerations are of no consequence. They're blinded by their bloody-minded hatred of Trump. They'd nominate/vote for a Cocker Spaniel if they believed it was their best chance of beating Trump.

6. Back To Top    #896
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Unfortunately, such rational considerations are of no consequence. They're blinded by their bloody-minded hatred of Trump. They'd nominate/vote for a Cocker Spaniel if they believed it was their best chance of beating Trump.
    I'd vote for the Cocker Spaniel I had for nearly 15 years! Best dog we've ever had by a longshot.

All jokes aside, this will be another election where I really don't like either one of the candidates but at least there's no chance of Bernie winning now.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

7. Back To Top    #897

I'm actually open to voting for teerump now, consider that progress, but he's going to need to kill this virus response and find a way to put petty squabbles aside. Otherwise I don't see it happening.

As far as his cognitive capacity compared to Biden, it might be a wash. Biden does have the better temperament for the job as well as experience though.

8. Back To Top    #898

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I'm actually open to voting for teerump now, consider that progress, but he's going to need to kill this virus response and find a way to put petty squabbles aside. Otherwise I don't see it happening.

As far as his cognitive capacity compared to Biden, it might be a wash. Biden does have the better temperament for the job as well as experience though.

9. Back To Top    #899

The dnc is more concerned with keeping Bernie out than winning. They would much rather lose with Biden than have a chance of Bernie winning.

10. Back To Top    #900

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    The dnc is more concerned with keeping Bernie out than winning. They would much rather lose with Biden than have a chance of Bernie winning.
    Why would they not want Bernie to win?
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020