Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #91

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    If you can't make the distinction between a document and a book there is something wrong with you or you're just being childish
    If you can't admit you're wrong then you're being childish.

2. Back To Top    #92

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    I doubt an independent would vote for Joe.
    Think again. If he wins the Democratic nomination, this independent will vote for him. Not as a nod to Biden so much as a vote against teeRump. It's always a game of 'lesser of evils' and I don't see anyone in the Democratic field that would compel me to vote for the orange over them.

3. Back To Top    #93

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post

Ideally the Us would go to a preference voting system like Australia to get generally a better election outcome.
    This two party system results in overly tribal in and out fighting.
    Not sure exactly how it works down there, but it sounds like a good start. The binary party system is a train wreck. If I had it my way, it'd be a write-in sort of deal. No choices - go in and record your vote. May the best man or woman win.

4. Back To Top    #94

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    None of that deterred them from nominating HRC.
    Good point

5. Back To Top    #95

The dems know they can't pick Biden for their nominee. He's corrupt as hell. Has admitted to a felony in front of the world, has dementia and can't think straight.
    I think we can toss Trump in that bucket too

6. Back To Top    #96
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Trummmmmppppp is the best say his sheeple !

7. Back To Top    #97

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Trump may not qualify to be the next pope but he's not a criminal and he can certainly think straight. You might not like how he thinks but he doesn't have dementia

8. Back To Top    #98

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    You obviously don't understand how this works, the left is only capable of recognizing crimes committed by the right and the right only capable of recognizing the crimes of the left. Neither is capable of admitting to any wrong doing by their own party. So even though you're correct the right will never admit it.

9. Back To Top    #99

Trump may not qualify to be the next pope but he's not a criminal and he can certainly think straight. You might not like how he thinks but he doesn't have dementia
    not corrupt - you forgot not corrupt

10. Back To Top    #100

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    You obviously don't understand how this works, the left is only capable of recognizing crimes committed by the right and the right only capable of recognizing the crimes of the left. Neither is capable of admitting to any wrong doing by their own party. So even though you're correct the right will never admit it.
    bingo