Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Dodge Challenger

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Jim
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Challenger

Re: 2011 Dodge Challenger

The panel can easily be removed and the spare tire, battery and fuse panel that are in the trunk floor are fully accessible. I have a few more pics that will come once the door pods are done, however I have yet to start on them. I hope you all enjoy.
    Current System:

Headunit: Clarion CZ702
    Highs/Mids: PPI S.65 Tweets, Crunch CS35 3.5 (crossed passively on high out of deck)
    Midbass: CT Sounds Meso Pro 6.5 (crossed actively using mid out on deck)
    Sub: Sundown Audio EV3 12 D2
    Amp 1: RF r250.4 - Highs/Mids
    Amp 2: Pioneer GM-D8601 Sub @ 1 ohm
    T line enclosre

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    DME Auto Repairing
    Vehicle
    Volkswagen Tiguan

Re: 2011 Dodge Challenger

For my 2011 Dodge Challenger, I embarked on a budget-conscious yet awesome-sounding audio build after a hiatus from the audio scene. Despite having constructed various systems in the past, this project marked my first attempt at a transmission line (Tline) enclosure.

The enclosure's design features a port that snakes through the box, moving down one side and up the other, with the port's dimensions at 11.5" x 5.5". Overall, the box occupies roughly 6 cubic feet. The port exits through the top, utilizing the factory sub hole, while the subwoofer itself is mounted inverted on the front of the box, with the trunk completely walled off for optimal sound isolation.

I added a couple of viewing holes in the back for aesthetics, allowing a peek inside. To enhance the visual appeal, the interior of the box and the amplifier racks are illuminated with purple LEDs, wired directly from the trunk light. The subwoofer used in this setup is a Sundown EV3 12 D2, running at 1 ohm and powered by a Pioneer GM-D8601 amplifier.

The result is a visually striking and sonically impressive audio system that balances budget constraints with high-quality sound performance.