Thread: Mosconi 6to8V8 with AMAS streaming BT, antenna, multi-digi, RCD slim controller, etc

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Mosconi 6to8V8 with AMAS streaming BT, antenna, multi-digi, RCD slim controller, etc

For sale is the new version Mosconi 6to8V8 dsp processor loaded with several accessories-
    -AMAS streaming bluetooth module
    -Multi-digi digital input card (provides 2 optical digital inputs)
    -RCD slim controller
    -Controller cable
    -Antenna for bluetooth module

The 6to8 V8 model is now an 8volt output vs 4volts on the previous model. This is a big upgrade as now you can really drive the inputs of your amp while keeping them at minimal gain. This dsp has some scratches, etc on the exterior but works 100% flawlessly. The AMAS streaming is really cool and lets you stream high res audio. (I tried it with my ipad mini and iphone and both worked great).
    The controller is in excellent condition and also works 100%. Machined aluminum face and volume/control knob.

I feel this is easily the most complete DSP system on the market. It has extreme flexibility in tuning options AND has a controller with display, volume/preset, tuner/fader, etc selection. It's also among the smallest in physical chassis size of the available dsps which is impressive. It has a very low noise floor and a great feature set.

I'm moving to a different setup merely for more features in my source unit (currently running an older alpine DVA-9861 with optical output which will also be up for sale if interested).

Pictures to follow later today or tomorrow (as time allows). As always, I stand behind the items I sell. I also ship extremely well packaged (and fully insured)so it will arrive to you safe and secure. I don't know the full retail of all of these items combined, but it is considerable. My price represents a big discount. As there are very few with/using the AMAS option- and the fact that it's a pricey upgrade module, I'm sure this will move quick.

Unless I find buyers for separate items, these will sell as a package.

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

$950 shipped CONUS for all items.

Shipping Terms: :

On me (CONUS), well packaged and fully insured, as usual.

Pics to come...

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Re: Mosconi 6to8V8 with AMAS streaming BT, antenna, multi-digi, RCD slim controller,

Sale pending

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Re: Mosconi 6to8V8 with AMAS streaming BT, antenna, multi-digi, RCD slim controller,

SOLD.