Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ROLLCALL-2014 MECA/IASCA Nationals - Nashville TN

1. ROLLCALL-2014 MECA/IASCA Nationals - Nashville TN

Just seeing who all is planning on going. I will be going as a spectator. Excited to meet you guys and demo some vehicles.

Here is the list so far...
    BOBDITTS
    ERINH
    BIGAL205
    GLENN
    KEVINK
    POCKET5S
    CLAYDO
    MICHAEL MYERS
    PAULD
    IMJUSTJASON
    CAPTAINOBVIOUS
    BigRed
    the Papasins
    West
    Tenacious
    Afghan Vet
    Last edited by bobditts; 08-26-2014 at 07:59 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram at #bobditts

2. Back To Top    #81
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

Re: ROLLCALL-2014 MECA/IASCA Nationals - Nashville TN

to all who are going, PM me if you want to exchange phone numbers. Only 2 more days (till I go at least)

3. Back To Top    #82

Met with Bob today. Good to put a face to a name!
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

4. Back To Top    #83
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

erin, I can honestly say you have the best sounding car I have heard in 10 years. It was awesome to meet you. Wish I could have spent more time with everyone.

5. Back To Top    #84
    Vehicle
    2009 Smart ForTwo

Hey Junkies especially BigAl, Jason, Claydo had so much fun hanging out with you all! Thanks guys!

6. Back To Top    #85
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Honey, I'm home!

It was good to see everybody again and meet a few new faces to go along with names. BIG shout out to the west coast crew who made the trek.

Congratulations to Jim, Kevin, Tim, Kyle, and Kirk for winning their classes!

7. Back To Top    #86

Ok, bone head decision to skip a room last night.......lol. I arrived home at 6:50 in the am..... 12 hours of demo hopping and schmoozing made the 7 hour return trip brutal. Can't bitch tho, as I met folks from mexico, canada, and of course cali.....I just hope they start their journeys better rested than I did, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPapasin View Post
    Hey Junkies especially BigAl, Jason, Claydo had so much fun hanging out with you all! Thanks guys!
    It was great fun meeting the entire clan papasin! You guys are great, the smart was a pleasure, and thanks to jr, I am fully prepared to master plants vs. zombies!

Big congrats to the fellow junkies who did very well in the competition, I saw many a smiling face carrying the shiny hardware. I believe the look on big reds face when they announced his tie for master class with the expected shoe in was the most epic moment of the weekend.......until shortly after that when they referred to the tonality score for the decision.......and he fookin won! When they handed him the big daddy trophy, he hoisted that mofo almost through the ac ductwork as he let out a great big yell........good times!

I demoed many cars and met sooooo many new friends.....I will get back after some rest and post some thoughts and some well deserved props.........

8. Back To Top    #87
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    I believe the look on big reds face when they announced his tie for master class with Mark Eldridge's Nascar was the most epic moment of the weekend.......until shortly after that when they referred to the tonality score for the decision.......and he fookin won by 3 points! When they handed him the big daddy trophy, he hoisted that mofo almost through the ac ductwork as he let out a great big yell........good times!
    FIFY

9. Back To Top    #88

Quote Originally Posted by bobditts View Post
    erin, I can honestly say you have the best sounding car I have heard in 10 years. It was awesome to meet you. Wish
    Thanks, man. I really appreciate that. Glad you were able to come out and we were able to meet in person. Hope to see you again.

10. Back To Top    #89

Good to see all you folks there! Hope you all had a good time.

Clay, your system is bangin', yo! Wish we had a chance to throttle mine but darn people getting judged around me prohibited us from having some fun... maybe next time. I'm looking forward to hearing yours again in the future. Hopefully sooner than later.

Al, glad to see you again for sure. You live too close for us to not tag up more, buddy. We'll get together soon. Miss you already.

11. Back To Top    #90
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

A BIG CONGRATULATION to Jim A.K.A. BIGRED ! !

And, also congratulations to Kevin, Kyle, Kirk and Tim for winning!

Congratulations are in order for Erin, he took 3rd place in Extreme Sound Quality !
    Last edited by Hic; 10-21-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]