Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Fall NC Meet - 8 November 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Real Name
    Kendal

2014 Fall NC Meet - 8 November 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Copy pasta of Jason's meet thread from the other place.

For the address PM Afghan Vet on here (not me)

I finally started looking at the calendar, and this is what I have come up with for this year's NC Fall Meet. I'm going to MECA Finals this year, and I have a weeks vacation prior to that, so this one will need to be in early November.

Where:
    At my house near Greensboro - PM for the address - I am not going to post it here. (Afghan Vet is who you PM)

When:
    Saturday, 08 November 2014 - 9:00am - 9:00pm

Food:
    Probably snack items for lunch - BBQ for late lunch / early dinner like we did last Fall - no sure......may go out to dinner if the weather isn't conducive to BBQ.

Stuff to bring:

Yourself
    A friend / spouse / kids (unless they are rowdy - thinking the kids from Raising Arizona......'FART')
    Your vehicle with or without anything setup/tuned
    Favorite Music on discs
    Camera
    Lawn chair if you want it
    Openness to learn, ask questions, take constructive critisim and humbly give advice/criticism

Attendees:

1) Jason (Bertholomey aka Afghan Vet) - BRZ
    2)
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

2. Back To Top    #111

Re: 2014 Fall NC Meet - 8 November 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

The nametags on the cars is a good idea!
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

3. Back To Top    #112

2014 Fall NC Meet - 8 November 2014 - near Greensboro, NC

Oh, and I love the mailbox picture! Lol

Sad I had to miss this. Hopefully I can make the next one.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

4. Back To Top    #113
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

What were Jason and Richard (fullergoku), talking about ?

Bird nest in mailbox is a good photo !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #114

Oh goodness......what an awesome day! I'm fresh up out of my stayed up all night in preparedness for my Monday "morning" coma. Had a super big time at the meet, big thanks to Jason for hosting! Was great to see everybody again! I'm glad everyone was so open to my obnoxiously loud demos ( I love to push the system for folks! ), and I greatly appreciate the advice I received from those with the excellent ears.... ( jason, ally, and mic ). I was excited ally made the trip up, as her presence adds a good dose of fun, as well as an excellent demo in the monte. It sure is awesome mic moved down south, as he is an extremely valuable addition to our crew, I can't tell you how many vehicles this man influenced while at the meet! A great guy, with great feedback, and he even spent a good part of the evening tuning for folks.........awesome, glad to have ya! I was tickled to finally get a demo of mike's awesome sequoia, it did not disappoint! Jasons BRZ coddled me in a sound I won't soon forget. It's a car I'm very familiar with, but absolutely blew me away at this meet, excellent job! There were lots of awesome demos to go around, from Brians "best ms8 car I've ever heard.......by a damn sight", Richards continuously improving beamer, Forrests Camaro of the same cloth as the bmw (continuously improving as well), to chris' debut of a nice sounding fit, and the ridiculously fun spl ass tied to an essque front in Glenns beautiful scion, sexiest sub enclosure ever!......and the hillbilly's (or chris' but we had multiples) sweet dodge (glad you made the trip!).....I had a whole lot of fun! I missed a few.....sadly, and hope to fix that soon, as time went sooooo fast, as usual. Had fully planned to get demos from jeremy, james, adam, and casey......and the feller with the spl ride, but the day literally flew by...... I was glad to see Kendal, Daniel, Richard, and both nicks again. ( awesome meeting chit jr, lol.) Can't wait for you guys to finish up yer rides for demos! (Or start them....uh hum, Kendal!!) Truly an exciting day, thanks to everybody........and, when is the next one?!!

6. Back To Top    #115

Repost of my thoughts from over there, lol. I also added in thanks to nick and his dad from si for lugging the driver and motor sample out for us to lay our grubby hands on! That 24" driver is something to behold....pictures don't show its awesomeness........I also added my big thanks to glenn and chris (hillbilly) for the excellent conversational entertainment way up into the wee hours. Had a great time hanging out with you two!

7. Back To Top    #116

Real Name
    Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

I was going to comment on the meet, but I'll just say ditto to Clay's comments. Had a damn good time even though my car sounded like roasted ass.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein

8. Back To Top    #117
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I was going to comment on the meet, but I'll just say ditto to Clay's comments. Had a damn good time even though my car sounded like roasted ass.
    What happened? Did you change the build and not get around to tuning it yet?

BTW- I saw a bunch of the Ground Zero product over at Howard's (customaudioman) shop in MD for the meet on Saturday and was very impressed with the build quality. Some nice looking gear! Can't wait till the spring meet to get back down there with you all again.

9. Back To Top    #118

Roasted ass.......lmao, not quite my friend....yer front end was a pleasure.......However, I wasn't prepared for the pummeling those subs gave me! Awesome!

10. Back To Top    #119
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    ...yer front end was a pleasure....

11. Back To Top    #120