Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I'm voting Democrat this time

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Why I'm voting Democrat this time

10. I値l vote Democrat because I can稚 wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I値l vote Democrat because I believe oil company痴 profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn稚.

8. I値l vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I値l vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I値l vote Democrat because I知 way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I値l vote Democrat because I知 not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
    4. I値l vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I値l vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I値l vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I値l vote Democrat because I think that it痴 better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Why I'm voting Democrat this time

Sarcasm at its finest! You're a man after my own heart, Al.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

Al, you are obviously Californian at heart!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

Careful, Democrats don't read sarcasm very well, so they may take you literally. .... and I think that's part of the problem, really.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

On the way home today, there was a super redneck in a pickup decorated with a poster of nigerian with an Obama head, American and military flags and numerous anti-liberal placards, and a swastika in a govt control joke. Loudly blaring country music. It looked like a campaign vehicle out of political B-movie.

While I might not disagree with many of his views, I did not want to be near his vehicle.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Unregistered

Christie in the white house 2016

8. Back To Top    #8
    Unregistered

Boehner to sue obama
    Ggop forever. Vvvvv impeach despot tyrant King CORNROLLS

9. Back To Top    #9
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
    4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

7 is questionable . .
    The rest w3rk !

10. Back To Top    #10
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Democrats have thrown out #7 these last years. Now they couldn't give a damn if they offend. In fact, as long as it agrees with their agenda, then they have a right and a duty to offend.