Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Tons of stuff! Omnimic, Headphones, speakers, CLD, install gear, etc, etc

1. Back To Top    #1

FS: Tons of stuff! Omnimic, Headphones, speakers, CLD, install gear, etc, etc

Info:

I'm trying to finish up my home theater and am listing a lot of my stash for sale to get the funds to buy a projector.

Items & Condition:

There's quite a lot of things below from headphones to CLD to a wireless repeater to speaker building materials.... I'll cover everything to the best extent I can. If you have a question feel free to ask. But if I have a link, check that first to see if it answers the question for you.

I've listed condition next to the item to keep you from having to look all over the place in multiple lists. Additionally, look at the pictures. I did my best to capture the condition in them.

1. (2) Brand X Fused Distribution Block.
      Brand New, unused. Got these with some kits and never had a use for them.

2. Pair BNIB Scanspeak 10f/8414g10.
      Brand New, unused. Bought these for a project and changed my mind. Awesome little driver that can fit just about anywhere. IMO, one of the best mids out there at any price.

3. Alpine IVE-W530 Double Din with bypass and Axxess SWI.
      Excellent Condition. Came from my wife's previous car and am keeping the factory setup in her new one.

4. 8th Generation Honda Accord Dash Kit and Wiring Harness (Taken from LX Sedan).
      Used but great condition.

5. Amped Wireless S10000 Wireless Repeater.
      Excellent Condition. Have decided to go wired for the HT room.

6. IASCA Sound Quality Reference Disc and Chesky's The Persuasions Sing U2 CDs.
      Unopened. Got these at a comp last year and forgot all about them.

7. 5th Generation 80gb iPod Classic.
      Beat up but functional. This is perfect for tossing in the glove box and keeping connected to your headunit.

8. Bosch RA1054 Deluxe Router Guide.
      Brand New, unused.

9. (2) Second Skin Black - 12x24" CLD 20 Pack (40sqft).
      Brand New, unused.

10. Dayton Audio OmniMic v2.
      The tip broke off a couple years back but has been my sole source of measurement even since then even for my website. I'd rate it about 7/10. It has heat shrink applied to the barrel/tip to keep it from breaking again in the future. Comes with carrying case, tripod, and disc. I'll burn you an extra copy of the CD, though, since it's scratched up.

11. Iota DLS-55, 55 amp power supply.
      This is a project power supply and it's priced as such (see below). The power wire inputs stripped out and I've lost one altogether. It's the little block in the picture. Someone could buy this and machine them a couple new pieces or simply solder right to the board. These things retail for a good bit and my price has the DIY'r in mind.

12. (2) PSP 3FLARE 3" Flared Port Tube Kit (PSP3-BKHT).
      Brand New, unused.

13. M-Audio Audio Buddy.
      Like new. Box is beat up from storage but this has only been used a handful of times. Black scuff on top of the piece.

14. Sony MDR-V6 Headphones.
      Good condition. The cord got tangled up but otherwise these are in excellent condition. Comes with original packaging and all info slips as well as the 1/8" to 1/4" jack converter. Great headphones used as a mastering headphone; I just don't use them since I have my custom mold in-ear headphones.

15. German Maestro 8.35D Headphones.
      Excellent condition. Comes with original packaging and all info slips as well as the 1/8" to 1/4" jack converter. As with the Sony's, I just would rather have money for the HT than another set of headphones.

16. Alpine RUE-M1RF - RF marine remote control system.
      Functions, but has been painted to match my car.

17. Dayton Audio 2x18ft Black Textured Vinyl Laminate.
      Brand New, unused.

18. 12v Linear Actuator - 6 inch extension.
      Beat up but works. I bought this for a halloween project years back from the forum but never used it. It works as it did when I got it. I just don't need it.

Price:

All prices below are shipped, CONUS, paypal only.
    If you are interested in multiples I can try to bundle shipping to save money, depending on what it is. Just LMK what you're looking at and I can get you a quote.

1. (2) Brand X Fused Distribution Block - $18/pair.
    2. Pair BNIB Scanspeak 10f/8414g10 - $110.
    3. Alpine IVE-W530 Double Din with bypass and Axxess SWI - $295.
    4. 8th Generation Honda Accord Dash Kit and Wiring Harness (Taken from LX Sedan) - $33.
    5. Amped Wireless S10000 Wireless Repeater - $55.
    6. IASCA Judging Disc and The Persuasions Sing U2 CDs - $17.
    7. 5th Generation 80gb iPod Classic - $85.
    8. Bosch RA1054 Deluxe Router Guide - $35.
    9. (2) Second Skin Black - 12x24" CLD 20 Pack (40sqft) - $85/each. $155/pair.
    10. Dayton Audio OmniMic v2 - $210.
    11. Iota DLS-55, 55 amp power supply - $115.
    12. (2) PSP 3FLARE 3" Flared Port Tube Kit (PSP3-BKHT) - $23/pair.
    13. M-Audio Audio Buddy - $45.
    14. Sony MDR-V6 Headphones - $49.
    15. German Maestro 8.35D Headphones - $205.
    16. Alpine RUE-M1RF - RF marine remote control system - $24.
    17. Dayton Audio 2x18ft Black Textured Vinyl Laminate - $25.
    18. 12v Linear Actuator - 6 inch extension - $35.

hardisj (at) gmail (dot) com or PM is fine. E-mail is best if you want a fast reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures:

These pictures are an attempt to capture the condition and complement the above descriptions.

1. (2) Brand X Fused Distribution Block

2. Pair BNIB Scanspeak 10f/8414g10

- - - Updated - - -

Info:

I'm trying to finish up my home theater and am listing a lot of my stash for sale to get the funds to buy a projector.

Items & Condition:

There's quite a lot of things below from headphones to CLD to a wireless repeater to speaker building materials.... I'll cover everything to the best extent I can. If you have a question feel free to ask. But if I have a link, check that first to see if it answers the question for you.

I've listed condition next to the item to keep you from having to look all over the place in multiple lists. Additionally, look at the pictures. I did my best to capture the condition in them.

1. (2) Brand X Fused Distribution Block.
      Brand New, unused. Got these with some kits and never had a use for them.

2. Pair BNIB Scanspeak 10f/8414g10.
      Brand New, unused. Bought these for a project and changed my mind. Awesome little driver that can fit just about anywhere. IMO, one of the best mids out there at any price.

3. Alpine IVE-W530 Double Din with bypass and Axxess SWI.
      Excellent Condition. Came from my wife's previous car and am keeping the factory setup in her new one.

4. 8th Generation Honda Accord Dash Kit and Wiring Harness (Taken from LX Sedan).
      Used but great condition.

5. Amped Wireless S10000 Wireless Repeater.
      Excellent Condition. Have decided to go wired for the HT room.

6. IASCA Sound Quality Reference Disc and Chesky's The Persuasions Sing U2 CDs.
      Unopened. Got these at a comp last year and forgot all about them.

7. 5th Generation 80gb iPod Classic.
      Beat up but functional. This is perfect for tossing in the glove box and keeping connected to your headunit.

8. Bosch RA1054 Deluxe Router Guide.
      Brand New, unused.

9. (2) Second Skin Black - 12x24" CLD 20 Pack (40sqft).
      Brand New, unused.

10. Dayton Audio OmniMic v2.
      The tip broke off a couple years back but has been my sole source of measurement even since then even for my website. I'd rate it about 7/10. It has heat shrink applied to the barrel/tip to keep it from breaking again in the future. Comes with carrying case, tripod, and disc. I'll burn you an extra copy of the CD, though, since it's scratched up.

11. Iota DLS-55, 55 amp power supply.
      This is a project power supply and it's priced as such (see below). The power wire inputs stripped out and I've lost one altogether. It's the little block in the picture. Someone could buy this and machine them a couple new pieces or simply solder right to the board. These things retail for a good bit and my price has the DIY'r in mind.

12. (2) PSP 3FLARE 3" Flared Port Tube Kit (PSP3-BKHT).
      Brand New, unused.

13. M-Audio Audio Buddy.
      Like new. Box is beat up from storage but this has only been used a handful of times. Black scuff on top of the piece.

14. Sony MDR-V6 Headphones.
      Good condition. The cord got tangled up but otherwise these are in excellent condition. Comes with original packaging and all info slips as well as the 1/8" to 1/4" jack converter. Great headphones used as a mastering headphone; I just don't use them since I have my custom mold in-ear headphones.

15. German Maestro 8.35D Headphones.
      Excellent condition. Comes with original packaging and all info slips as well as the 1/8" to 1/4" jack converter. As with the Sony's, I just would rather have money for the HT than another set of headphones.

16. Alpine RUE-M1RF - RF marine remote control system.
      Functions, but has been painted to match my car.

17. Dayton Audio 2x18ft Black Textured Vinyl Laminate.
      Brand New, unused.

18. 12v Linear Actuator - 6 inch extension.
      Beat up but works. I bought this for a halloween project years back from the forum but never used it. It works as it did when I got it. I just don't need it.

Price:

All prices below are shipped, CONUS, paypal only.
    If you are interested in multiples I can try to bundle shipping to save money, depending on what it is. Just LMK what you're looking at and I can get you a quote.

1. (2) Brand X Fused Distribution Block - $18/pair.
    2. Pair BNIB Scanspeak 10f/8414g10 - $105.
    3. Alpine IVE-W530 Double Din with bypass and Axxess SWI - $295.
    4. 8th Generation Honda Accord Dash Kit and Wiring Harness (Taken from LX Sedan) - $30.
    5. Amped Wireless S10000 Wireless Repeater - $50.
    6. IASCA Judging Disc and The Persuasions Sing U2 CDs - $15.
    7. 5th Generation 80gb iPod Classic - $80.
    8. Bosch RA1054 Deluxe Router Guide - $35.
    9. (2) Second Skin Black - 12x24" CLD 20 Pack (40sqft) - $80/each. $150/pair.
    10. Dayton Audio OmniMic v2 - $210.
    11. Iota DLS-55, 55 amp power supply - $105.
    12. (2) PSP 3FLARE 3" Flared Port Tube Kit (PSP3-BKHT) - $23/pair.
    13. M-Audio Audio Buddy - $40.
    14. Sony MDR-V6 Headphones - $45.
    15. German Maestro 8.35D Headphones - $200.
    16. Alpine RUE-M1RF - RF marine remote control system - $20.
    17. Dayton Audio 2x18ft Black Textured Vinyl Laminate - $25.
    18. 12v Linear Actuator - 6 inch extension - $30.

hardisj (at) gmail (dot) com or PM is fine. E-mail is best if you want a fast reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures:

OMG... this stupid update thing is KILLING ME!

Here's a link to the pictures, since posting them here involves more patience than I have at midnight...

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...ml#post2097526
    Last edited by erinh; 05-12-2014 at 11:34 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: FS: Tons of stuff! Omnimic, Headphones, speakers, CLD, install gear, etc, etc

I'll take the power supply. I've got the missing power connector for it anyway

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

Re: FS: Tons of stuff! Omnimic, Headphones, speakers, CLD, install gear, etc, etc

BTW...I turned off the update thing since I figured out the double-posting issue

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    I'll take the power supply. I've got the missing power connector for it anyway
    a-ha! Sounds good man. I'll text you my Paypal.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

For those who aren't aware...The German Maestro headphones Erin has listed are the spec'd reference for IASCA. They are an excellent pair of reference headphones and can be a real asset in tuning for comparison between source and your tune. They sound fantastic and are a good value at this price as well. If I didn't already have a reference pair, I'd buy them for sure.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for that Steve! Mind if I quote you and post it over "there"?
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Sure thing, go for it

8. Back To Top    #8

Scan 10f's and actuator are sold.

V6 headphones and distro blocks are sold.

Iota Power Supply pending payment from Al.
    Last edited by erinh; 05-13-2014 at 09:35 AM.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

Money sent

10. Back To Top    #10

I will be envious of whoever snags the Maestros. Had I not already got me a decent pair of headphones I too would have jumped at these. Maybe next time... GLWS!