Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick from Stereo Integrity

1. Back To Top    #1

Nick from Stereo Integrity

Hey everyone, I just found out about this site while attending the G2G today at Jason Bertholomey's place. I saw this section and thought I would post in here letting everyone know that I'm now registered.

And for those of you who don't nkow who I am: I am Nick, the owner of Stereo Integrity. I have designed and manufactured drivers such as the Mag v4, shallow BM series woofers (mkIII and mkIV), and the huge HS 24. I enjoy home audio, car audio, and long walks on the beach.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Russell

Re: Nick from Stereo Integrity

Welcome to the forum Nick!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Marty
    Vehicle
    1994 Suburban

Looks like Big Al has two more junkies on his forum.
    Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe, nowhere else could things be this screwed up.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Welcome, guys!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Welcome to the best mobile audio forum on the interweb!!!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Rich

Welcome!!! Got to fondle one of the subs in Jason's garage. Hopefully I did not leave too much drool on it.

8. Back To Top    #8

Welcome! Very nice meeting you, and seeing the BM MkIV, I had seen/heard the Mk3 in Ryan Slade's Subie back in 2010 but only saw them installed so I only saw the front diaphragm, seeing them out and holding one is impressive, so thin and insanely light, plus that spider is massive and that carrier is a work of art in person, very impressive little beast. Wish you would have had a 24 today, can only imagine how big those are in person, lol.

9. Back To Top    #9

\
    Quote Originally Posted by bose301s View Post
    Welcome! Very nice meeting you, and seeing the BM MkIV, I had seen/heard the Mk3 in Ryan Slade's Subie back in 2010 but only saw them installed so I only saw the front diaphragm, seeing them out and holding one is impressive, so thin and insanely light, plus that spider is massive and that carrier is a work of art in person, very impressive little beast. Wish you would have had a 24 today, can only imagine how big those are in person, lol.
    Thanks Richard, I really appreciate the comments about the mkIV. I'll be sure to bring an HS 24 with me to the next meet. Seeing pictures of one of the monster HS does it zero justice, you have to see it in person to really appreciate how massive the driver is.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Electrodynamic View Post
    \

Thanks Richard, I really appreciate the comments about the mkIV. I'll be sure to bring an HS 24 with me to the next meet. Seeing pictures of one of the monster HS does it zero justice, you have to see it in person to really appreciate how massive the driver is.
    The pictures I've seen of the MkIV definitely didn't do it justice, very clean and classy.