I recently acquired these and was going to use them in my build, but found some Leviathan and Minotaur v3's to go in instead. For sale are 2 Zed Leviathan amplifiers. One is a v1 and one is a v2. They are essentially the same thing, minor updates. Both have had their IC's updated from Zed and have zero noise issues. In fact, I used the v1 in the recent amplifier blind tests and it had a dead silent noise floor. These amps are extremely well designed/engineered and use high quality parts and construction. Steve Mantz builds these right here in the USA and they are outstanding. I would absolutely be holding on to these if I didn't have the v3's and need some money for install.
Overall very good condition on both units. The top plexi covers have some light scuffs but are good overall. They function 100% and sound as good as anything I've heard. VERY powerful amplifiers in a reasonably sized footprint. 150x6@4ohms or 600x3@4ohms.

These beat out a plethora of other high class amplifiers to be included in my installation. They are that good.

Here you can see these compared to the v3:

Product Brand & Model:
(1) Zed Leviathan v1
(1) Zed Leviathan v2

Condition of all items:
Very good, functions 100%

Total Price: :
$500 shipped each, or $850/pair shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :
On me in the CONUS. Shipped well packaged and insured as always.