Thread: Yo Fellow Junkies hahaha

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Paul

Yo Fellow Junkies hahaha

I am so happy to find a forum of like minded people that share an enthusiasim for car audio!

I first started in car audio when I purchased a 4 speaker Bose system and Alpine headunit in my Mitsubishi Dogde Challenger back in the 80s. At the time, the cost (~$1k) of the system was more then what most people put in their home stereo. I installed it myself and learned so much as it was also my first car. Later I had a 74.5 Jensen Healy convertible. Didn't like the sound and a convertible was a challenge and ended up with a MB Quart system with a Blaupunkt head unit. That took a long time of playing with speaker placement different types of speakers to get more bass (before subs in the truck were popular), equilizers amps, crossovers and battery hookups were fun to experiment with (engineer by trade)

Lastly was my 1999 Lincoln Navigator AV system with wireless headsets, video in the headrests, console video very cool system! SUV is gone but my passion for audio continues!

Looking forward to exchanging ideas and hearing about other peoples experiences.
    Thanks
    Paul

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: Yo Fellow Junkies hahaha