Thread: New user, Bronco build on order, plans to make better - any suggestions?

1. Back To Top    #1

Red face New user, Bronco build on order, plans to make better - any suggestions?

Hi guys/gals,

I'm a new user here. I'm awaiting my Bronco Everglades (who knows when - I just put in the order 6/6/2022).

I have read reviews, and this edition, which has drain plugs, winch, and marine-grade vinyl seats, is going to be getting wet (I live near the actual Everglades).

I also love music and want the sound to be good, and all the reviews are that the sound system and interior noise levels in this car are atrocious - and, the model comes standard with 35" tires and a roof rack with cross bars. I want to go with marine-grade speakers that actually fit in the existing speaker boxes, and add something like the optional B&O setup in terms of speaker location. Unfortunately, the B&O is not available with this build, and it has also received poor (though better) reviews.

Can anyone suggest a good plan for helping me make this beastie's interior be a more pleasant place to live for a daily driver?

Thanks!
    Last edited by DrXtoph; 07-25-2022 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Add info