Thread: 12v SQ Crew Meetup - Calgary AB - June 25th - 10am till whenever

1. Back To Top    #1

12v SQ Crew Meetup - Calgary AB - June 25th - 10am till whenever

Reposting Audiogal's event notice from DIYMA, she sums it up better than I can!

Hi all, we are having one of our casual fun centered meet and greet events on June 25th. The parking lot we use is located right beside Mary Browns Chicken. Map is attached.

You are welcome to come out, have fun and chat about car audio. Show off your rig and listen to others peoples systems. There is no rig to small or to big. Systems do not need to be finished or tuned to perfection! It is always exciting to see what peoples different approaches are.

I think i have removed most common barriers, so if you can make the time to attend i believe you will have a good time with the crew!

This is NOT a competition event in any way shape or form, and is intended to grow and promote the community as a whole in Alberta, Canada. If you have a competition rig please bring it and promote that aspect of the hobby, all SQ rigs welcome!

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Mar...4d-114.0476225
    '18 VW Golf Sportwagen 4motion 6MT. Hiby RS6 to Helix DSP.3 (Balanced Analog). Amps: Biketronics BT4210 (210 x 4 mids/tweets), Biketronics BT3725 (250 x 2 midbasses, 700 x 1 sub). Mids: Satori MW13P-4 5" (Factory Door Locations). Tweets: Bliesma T25S-6 Silk-Dome 1" (Modded Factory A-Pillar Locations). Midbasses: Dayton Designer DSA175-8 6.5" in Ported Underseat Enclosures. Subs: 2 x Scanspeak Discovery 10" in Underfloor Sealed Enclosure.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: 12v SQ Crew Meetup - Calgary AB - June 25th - 10am till whenever

Only 34 hours from my house

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 12v SQ Crew Meetup - Calgary AB - June 25th - 10am till whenever

Quote Originally Posted by danwillington0 View Post
    Awww man I wished I could have joined you guys, as it is very closed to my house
    We're planning another one for Sept 24, hopefully you can make it! One of us will make an event post for it here in early Sept with details but it will most likely be the same time/place.
    '18 VW Golf Sportwagen 4motion 6MT. Hiby RS6 to Helix DSP.3 (Balanced Analog). Amps: Biketronics BT4210 (210 x 4 mids/tweets), Biketronics BT3725 (250 x 2 midbasses, 700 x 1 sub). Mids: Satori MW13P-4 5" (Factory Door Locations). Tweets: Bliesma T25S-6 Silk-Dome 1" (Modded Factory A-Pillar Locations). Midbasses: Dayton Designer DSA175-8 6.5" in Ported Underseat Enclosures. Subs: 2 x Scanspeak Discovery 10" in Underfloor Sealed Enclosure.