Hello everyone! I just got done installing a Skar SKv2 200.4D amp and a taramps smart 3 amp in my 2004 dodge ram 2500 quad cab. It had the factory infinity system, but I replaced all the speakers with some cheaper Polk DB+ and Jbl stadium speakers since my old ones were blown. For my subs I got a fox box with 2 12" skar evl d4. I have sound deadened the entire cab of the truck besides the doors for right now, I have put down kill mat on all surfaces with 100% coverage, 2lb per sq ft MLV on top of 100% coverage of ccf. The roof has cld and hydrophobic melamine foam and panels are covered in cld, ccf and foam. Back wall has 2 layers of the mlv on top of foam, ccf and cld. So sound deadening is done besides doors which will get the same treatment.

What I need is help with picking speakers. I'm currently looking at the Morel Tempo Ultra MKII 692 6x9 components for the front door soeakers with tweeters in the sail panel. For rear door soeakers I was looking at the Morel Hybrid MW6 MKII mid range speakers. The dash corners I was thinking of Morel CDM 700 3 1/2 speakers, they are also midrange speakers, should i go with them in the dash corners? Shouldi do soemthing idfferent for the dash corners? Reason for choosing Morel is because from what I've read they are warmer speakers, especially their tweeters, I hate bright and harsh. My main goal is sound quality, which I know is ironic with the skar subs, but I love loud thumping sub bass. May eventually put in some image dynamics or JL W6 subs in the future. I was also thinking of adding a DSP (Helix, mini, ect.) to help get better sound quality.

What does everyone think? Is this a good setup