Thread: Flexy Media/TV Stand Build

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: Flexy Media/TV Stand Build

Quote Originally Posted by Notloudenuf View Post
    I see them! It looks great you all did an awesome job.

Thank you! I still need to optimize all positions of the left/right and potentially the subwoofers, but haven't had time yet. Will do some of that the next couple of days. I will post some measurements of everything to this thread when I am done.

Also, that original oak shelf was built by me and my cousin (he built kitchen cabinets for a living)
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

2. Back To Top    #12

Cool concept, and very nice work! Purely as a matter of personal taste, I like all but the dry brush part.
    "That's all, folks!"

3. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Cool concept, and very nice work! Purely as a matter of personal taste, I like all but the dry brush part.
    Thank you. We did the dry brush because it matches some of our other decor. It does look a lot better in person and it did help to hide some of the other grain in the wood, which we liked. But yes, we even debated if that worked with our personal tastes.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

4. Back To Top    #14
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

I look forward to seeing it in person this weekend!

Looks really nice.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.