This one I don't have many pics of but hey, might give someone ideas.
This one was built for tailgating, the owner wanted to sit at car shows or games or whatever, and play video games or watch the game.
So - this might not look impressive today, but this was the '00s so I am pretty sure this was the biggest LCD screen that I could get my hands on.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3783.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	16815
With the flash on you can see I used some alligator texture vinyl and carpet, surrounding a couple Kicker L7's:

Name:	IMG_3785.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	16816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3786.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	16817
I don't know - even today I suppose that stands up to the "It's a Jeep thing" aesthetic, right?
A couple RF Punch amps were used - one for the subs, the other powering the interior speakers.

Name:	IMG_3792.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	16818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3794.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	16819

This is actually a pretty simple install to pull off. It's a simple, square, slot-vented box, located between the wheel wells.
There's a front chamber to house the LCD screen. The amps were mounted to the back.
The beauty panel does all the work - it's actually three beauty panels, front, top and rear - with the carpet used to bond them together.
It's "real carpet", not the "trunk felt" stuff - so there's several tiny slits that I made strategically, and just used drywall screws to secure the beauty panel to the box, and the carpet slits just brush closed hiding the screws perfectly.

No real construction shots, and I forget what interior main speakers were used, but hey - here's an adapter I made for the doors, which had 6x9's and needed 6.5's:

Name:	IMG_3801.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	16820
In retrospect, I don't recall how I sealed those adapters, since they are just MDF... Hopefully I at least sprayed them with filler primer, that's my usual, but there's nothing on them in that pic.

Oh well.