Thread: 6.5" comps for about $115

1. Back To Top    #1

6.5" comps for about $115

New to the forum! Looking for 6.5" comps. I tried to search but didn't find much recent info. I'm helping a friend pick out and install speakers but I don't exactly keep up with all the newest brands and hottest "sales of the moment" in the car audio world.

Budget is $100, maybe up to $130 or so.

She listens to all sorts of music and this will be powered off a double din pioneer that was on the cheaper end. No amp for now, maybe later.

I'm going to throw a little sound deadener in her doors that I have laying around.

We'll have at least 3" mounting depth and I have the ability to fabricate some mdf spacers if needed.

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 6.5" comps for about $115

Saw some Morels on Crutchfield in their Scratch and Dent area for around that price.
    2019 Micro Blue Pearl Kia Stinger GT1 AWD-OEM Harmon Kardon System
    www.markfenskephoto.com

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Joseph
    Vehicle
    2006 BMW X5 4.8is

Infinity Reference 6530cx are being clearanced out in most places right now for ~$99.

4. Back To Top    #4

I know this is a little late but since you haven't responded that you've decided on a set I'd like to mention the Savard Rap V2 components. Got mine shipped to the house for about 109$.

You can also find great deals on quality sets at CDT audios monthly sale page too

They punch well above thier weight class.....
    Also JBL GTO609C although I'll say this.... The mid bass is much better sounding then the tweets!
    I recently had to temporarily replace my CDTs that were having some issues (back for warranty work) and dropped the JBL midbass in their place.... Lots of clean thump down low. Just doesn't sound as warm as the Glass woven CDTs.