Thread: Greetings from Charleston SC

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    Rav4

Greetings from Charleston SC

Hello everyone, I’m a Lawncare company owner who is pretty deep into psychoacoustics. Most of the equipment in my description is in place with the exception of the second HD900/5 and Topping unit. I’ve yet to implement Dirac but the winter is when I’m able to give proper attention to my car audio system. The 900/5 is in the mail and the topping unit is on my dresser. I tend to focus on the deeper technical aspects of things like phase, but more in-depth than just a summed measured response. For instance the reflected energy that might give the illusion of a coherent crossover while skewing the image. There’s way more things I don’t know, some of which are utterly elementary, then my few rather technical interests might suggest. Another big interest of mine is locating drivers based on frequency. I’m struggling with the ability to audibly locate a rear subwoofer above 200hz, this truly baffles and frustrates me as the wavelengths are so long compared to the dimensions of the ears. I just wanted to say hi and give an idea where my heads at in the hobby for anyone interested in reading.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Greetings from Charleston SC

Welcome aboard

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar