Thread: Rockford Fosgate Tour

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Rockford Fosgate Tour

5 Star Car Audio did a tour of Rockford Fosgate a little bit ago, they finally dropped the video. Very cool to see how a speaker goes from initial thoughts to final product.

You can also see The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND -> Justin Zazzi at this 54:37 time stamp
    We all know Justin (or you should hopefully) but you can check out some of the cool things Justin does with DSP by scrolling down to the key features of the new Rockford Harley Audio:
    https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/e...torcycle-audio

The man is a wave shepherd (literally on his business card ) or a wizard of some sort. I don't know how he gets some of the things he has to work with to sound as good as they do. It is pure magic to me. If you have a harley dealer near by you, go see if they have one of the rockford systems installed on the bike and give it a listen....it is so nice sounding. Better than most vehicles and homes I have heard....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2k...eStarCarStereo
    Last edited by Jdunk54nl; 12-02-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

2. Back To Top    #2
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Re: Rockford Fosgate Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    The man is a wave shepherd (literally on his business card ) or a wizard of some sort.
    This is one of my proudest professional achievements!

Also the video that FiveStar made is really, really good. They do a great job following the development of a speaker/system from start to finish. That was fun to watch!
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Justin, when Dean asked if you ride a bike, you should have joked that you're "bike-curious"

...missed opportunities, dude...

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

He has one now! I can't make fun of him anymore for not having one
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

5. Back To Top    #5

holy crap that was awesome!!
    when Kurt said "Justin Zazzi" i was like ... "OMG I KNOW WHO THAT ISSSssss!!!"
    outstanding stuff <3

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Justin, when Dean asked if you ride a bike, you should have joked that you're "bike-curious"

...missed opportunities, dude...
    omg that would have been hilarious! damnit man where where you a couple weeks ago
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Dustin

I just watched the video over the weekend. It was really neat to get a peek behind the curtain. I was really stoked to see what Justin and Curt had built with Solid Speak. The coolest part was getting to see my buddy Justin showing off what he does best.

Well done Justin. Hopefully we can catch up again soon.
    New Truck | No System
    2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion

8. Back To Top    #8

Hey buddy! I miss you all

Thay SolidSpeak that Curt made is freaking awesome. I did help with it but the vast majority of the work was his. I'm really proud of what he's done.

I hope to see you again sometime too. If you ever travel to Phoenix let me know and I'll show you all the things!
    Do it for them.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Hey buddy! I miss you all

Thay SolidSpeak that Curt made is freaking awesome. I did help with it but the vast majority of the work was his. I'm really proud of what he's done.

I hope to see you again sometime too. If you ever travel to Phoenix let me know and I'll show you all the things!
    I'd definitely like to make it out there! Now that I am doing more mountain biking, I have even more reason to visit AZ. When I finally make a trip out, I'll be in contact.
    New Truck | No System
    2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion

10. Back To Top    #10

Do it for them.