Thread: Helix/Brax system.... RIP

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2020 Model Y

Helix/Brax system.... RIP

https://youtu.be/PHuSEjZA8Sw

So, I don't think I announced this yet.... I got a few months of enjoyment out of the best car audio system I ever owned (Thanks to Nick)..... Before Hurricane Ida totaled my car..... ouch.. fighting with insurance co now.... for my stereo.... but, its gone!
    A couple of YouTube videos are all I have left.... and my second place award.....
    First, I have to get a new Tesla..... and then decide on what to do next.... I have an A&K SE200 (barely used) if anyone wants it.... loaded with music, which I never got the chance to delete..... new owner will have to delete....

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Helix/Brax system.... RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    https://youtu.be/PHuSEjZA8Sw

So, I don't think I announced this yet.... I got a few months of enjoyment out of the best car audio system I ever owned (Thanks to Nick)..... Before Hurricane Ida totaled my car..... ouch.. fighting with insurance co now.... for my stereo.... but, its gone!
    A couple of YouTube videos are all I have left.... and my second place award.....
    First, I have to get a new Tesla..... and then decide on what to do next.... I have an A&K SE200 (barely used) if anyone wants it.... loaded with music, which I never got the chance to delete..... new owner will have to delete....

That sucks man! Maybe move to the top of a hill (if it was flood damage).

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

I saw this car at Nick's shop. It was a beautiful install. sorry for your loss. I told Nick it was one one of my favorite installations that he has done.

4. Back To Top    #4

Its suck man. I've seen your videos and really like the set up. Sorry for your lost.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Supreme Lord Ruler
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota Avalon

Sorry to hear that man...that system sounded like it was amazing. Can't wait to see what happens with the new one.
    A man cannot become a hero until he can see the root of his downfall