Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Requests & Such

1. Back To Top    #11
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Re: Requests & Such

Quote Originally Posted by Mwcustoms View Post
    If you can find the articles related Craig liebermans fast and furious supra.
    That might be a bit of a tough one. After Paul Walker's death, most of the magazines related to the earlier movies have been near impossible to obtain (either due to price or people not selling).

2. Back To Top    #12
    Vehicle
    Lexus LX 470 (Land Cruiser)

I don't know this car or these guys but, if you all knew the magazine issues, I could look to see what I have.

3. Back To Top    #13

Looking for 3rd gen MTX Blue Thunder, Road Thunder Two and then the later plastic cone Blue Thunder and cheap blue thunder classic series from Circuit City. Anything with model numbers or specs would be amazing. Thank you in advance!

4. Back To Top    #14
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by darklord97929 View Post
    Looking for 3rd gen MTX Blue Thunder, Road Thunder Two and then the later plastic cone Blue Thunder and cheap blue thunder classic series from Circuit City. Anything with model numbers or specs would be amazing. Thank you in advance!
    You're looking for advertisements or specifications?

5. Back To Top    #15

Mainly Adverts, but if you have things with specs that would be a plus. I'm working on piecing together "product history" of Mtx stuff. Older stuff is really hard to find and Blue thunder since was sold exclusive at curcuit city is really hard to find advert or anything. Anything you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

6. Back To Top    #16

Looking for old advert or brochures info on the original Pyramid Super Pro amps made by PPI and the Super Pro/Super Blue subs made by Eminence. Thanks Early 90's I believe.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

I would like to better understand how you can post these classic adverts so routinely. Do you have a gigantic library of older magazines that you are scanning from? This seems like more than a casual thing. How did this start? What does it mean? I have so many questions!
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by darklord97929 View Post
    Looking for old advert or brochures info on the original Pyramid Super Pro amps made by PPI and the Super Pro/Super Blue subs made by Eminence. Thanks Early 90's I believe.
    So far I have only found one of the amplifier ads that ran periodically in 1991. I'll try to post it sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    I would like to better understand how you can post these classic adverts so routinely. Do you have a gigantic library of older magazines that you are scanning from? This seems like more than a casual thing. How did this start? What does it mean? I have so many questions!
    I suppose, but define "gigantic". It takes up roughly 8ft³. It started out of boredom and there not being a site on the web that I could find old installs, until I stumbled upon the Mobile Sound Science forum. There were some posted there, so I expanded on it. What it means is that interested people can now search for a bit of nostalgia, find it, and possibly re-ignite the passion they once had for car audio. As far as questions, ask away.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Ah, well that's pretty simple. I appreciate what you do! It's fun to stoke that nostalgia sometimes.

I see you have a lot of the Eclipse head units posted. Do you have the all-black amplifiers like the XA1000 and the couple others from that family? I think those were some of the last that they made.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Ah, well that's pretty simple. I appreciate what you do! It's fun to stoke that nostalgia sometimes.

I see you have a lot of the Eclipse head units posted. Do you have the all-black amplifiers like the XA1000 and the couple others from that family? I think those were some of the last that they made.
    That will be tough. Those amplifiers came out around the time that car audio magazines were ceasing to be.