Thread: Need help finding a system

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Need help finding a system

Hey ya'll,
    So i drive a '91 GMC Sierra K1500 single cab and I'm looking to upgrade my sound system. There isn't very much room for bigger magnets or anything like that but I want more volume and bass out of what I can get. I'm newer to the sound community and have no idea what I'm doing, I can install them on my own i just need help finding some speakers and an amp to push em that will make my playlist heard across my small town. can y'all help me out with that?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Re: Need help finding a system

Crutchfield can be a good site with 'fit' support. You can enter your vehicle and it will show speakers confirmed to fit without modding. Even if you don't want one of the brands they have, you can use the measurement info from those speakers to apply to others to see if they will fit.

3. Back To Top    #3

Awesome thank you, ill look into it.

4. Back To Top    #4

Brax is a brand that is, by definition, top notch. I recommend you take a look. In general, music is very important to me, especially music in the car. In some way, music pushes me to useful actions and helps me achieve success. By the way, at https://www.sunsigns.org/calligraphy-symbolism/ I read about some symbols that can lead to quick success.
    Last edited by Trebehun; 02-18-2022 at 02:25 PM.