Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

1. Back To Top    #41
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

Re: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

Yep, comes up in "new posts".

2. Back To Top    #42

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    BTW, are you guys seeing this in the "new posts" section? I thought I had the indexing turned off.
    It does not appear in Live Forum Feed, if that's what you're asking. The only place I see it is in the Break Room column of the Off Topic section, on the right hand side, where it says Threads/Posts Last Post
    "That's all, folks!"

3. Back To Top    #43
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	np.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	15870

4. Back To Top    #44

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    Tbh as someone who doesn’t really do politics and is from the U.K… there were a few on that site who seemed to bang the drum about politics and be generally way ott and there way was right, if that’s coming over here I can see less traffic as this is a site about car audio, not politics or how the world has been duped with corona virus or denying it even exists…

logic and common sense had gone out of the window, there are lots of hoax and conspiracy theory websites to go on to pedal twisted notions about various things, I’d be far happier if people would stick to car audio on car audio sites and not vent every frustration about god knows what, it is quite off putting to 99.9999% of the worlds populous being very honest
    That's like saying you'd rather not watch tv because there's a show on that you don't like when in reality all you have to do is change the channel...95% of the diyma members don't participate in the off topic threads simply because they don't want to or aren't interested. That's how the internet works. Don't like something, don't engage.

5. Back To Top    #45

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	np.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	15870
    Ah, thank you. I've never used (or even noticed?) that feature.

I see this thread in your screenshot. I'm not seeing it in New Posts now, are you?
    "That's all, folks!"

6. Back To Top    #46

"That's all, folks!"

7. Back To Top    #47

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Ah, thank you. I've never used (or even noticed?) that feature.

I see this thread in your screenshot. I'm not seeing it in New Posts now, are you?
    I think it shows in the "new posts" when there is a new post in the thread that you haven't seen, but then disappears under the "new posts" once you view the thread and refresh...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #48

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I think it shows in the "new posts" when there is a new post in the thread that you haven't seen, but then disappears under the "new posts" once you view the thread and refresh...
    Ah, that makes perfect sense. Thank you!
    "That's all, folks!"

9. Back To Top    #49
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

I know that you can hide certain subforums in you preferences, but I thought I had it setup to where the politics section didn't index. I'll look at this weekend to see what I can come up with.

10. Back To Top    #50

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    I know that you can hide certain subforums in you preferences, but I thought I had it setup to where the politics section didn't index. I'll look at this weekend to see what I can come up with.
    If I'm not mistaken, Politics used to show up in Live Feed, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
    "That's all, folks!"