Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

1. Back To Top    #161

Re: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I'm not a betting man, so the best I can do is this: As it seems to be a very rare thing for people who make predictions to step up and freely admit they were wrong, I will post in this thread that I was wrong if Trump becomes our officially recognized POTUS in 2021.
    Fair enough. As will I.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #162

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    There’s no reason to bet. There is a Presidential line of succession for a reason. Even if they were to prove there was fraud, they’d just use the line of succession until the next election. So, they remove Biden & Harris due to fraud and we wind up with President Pelosi? Wow, what a win. I’m not sure why people think that they’re just going to appoint Trump president, let him replace an entire cabinet with new selections, and then have a new election in 2024. That makes zero sense at this point.
    The only reason not to bet would be the fear of loosing...

That is NOT the way it works in the event of fraud. The rightful winner is awarded the win, plain and simple. I have no idea why you don't want to entertain that possibility, if you actually believe Trump would be better for this country than the globalist, communist pedophiles currently pretending to be in power.
    Last edited by DavidRam; 08-13-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #163

Possibly true, possibly a misquote. Even if it's true, not much we can do about it now. I guess we let Ted Cruz run and he wasn't born on US soil. There's speculation that Andrew Jackson wasn't born on US soil either.
    All I saw was "Jeri Ryan", mmm.

4. Back To Top    #164
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    The only reason not to bet would be the fear of loosing...

That is NOT the way it works in the event of fraud. The rightful winner is award the win, plain and simple. I have no idea why you don't want to entertain that possibility, if you actually believe Trump would be better for this country than the globalist, communist pedophiles currently pretending to be in power.

The text of the Constitution pretty much says an election is legitimate when the Electoral College says it is. It doesn’t lay out a process for do-overs. Occasionally, courts have ordered new elections for offices, other than the presidency, after a proven case of fraud or error. I’ve yet to find anything that says “the loser becomes the rightful winner”.

If a bet means that much to you, how about if Trump isn’t sworn in as President by January 4th, 2022 you leave the forum. If he is, I leave. I’ve put lots of time and effort into parts of this forum and I’m confident enough that I won’t be leaving.

5. Back To Top    #165

The text of the Constitution pretty much says an election is legitimate when the Electoral College says it is. It doesn’t lay out a process for do-overs. Occasionally, courts have ordered new elections for offices, other than the presidency, after a proven case of fraud or error. I’ve yet to find anything that says “the loser becomes the rightful winner”.

If a bet means that much to you, how about if Trump isn’t sworn in as President by January 4th, 2022 you leave the forum. If he is, I leave. I’ve put lots of time and effort into parts of this forum and I’m confident enough that I won’t be leaving.
    If you are extending your hand to shake on that bet, then let's do it, I'm in. I'll take the 4 day grace period, too (though I don't need it). Why you would want me off of this forum so bad is weird, but hey, no skin off my back, I'll take your bet just as you worded it.

What you will begin to understand over the next few weeks, is that the military was anticipating the fraud well before the election and was monitoring and recording ALL OF IT in real time. There were EOs and extensive plans already in place to deal with this in a manner consistent will law and order and the Constitution.

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #166
    Vehicle

If you are extending your hand to shake on that bet, then let's do it, I'm in. I'll take the 4 day grace period, too (though I don't need it). Why you would want me off of this forum so bad is weird, but hey, no skin off my back, I'll take your bet just as you worded it.

What you will begin to understand over the next few weeks, is that the military was anticipating the fraud well before the election and was monitoring and recording ALL OF IT in real time. There were EOs and extensive plans already in place to deal with this in a manner consistent will law and order and the Constitution.
    It's a lose-lose bet, but if it's the one you want, so be it. I guess I'll take a hiatus until the results.

7. Back To Top    #167

It's a lose-lose bet, but if it's the one you want, so be it. I guess I'll take a hiatus until the results.
    Actually, if I win, it's a win-win for everyone... That is unless there is still someone clueless enough to think that "Biden" has done anything good for this country in the last 7 months...

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #168
    Vehicle

Actually, if I win, it's a win-win for everyone... That is unless there is still someone clueless enough to think that "Biden" has done anything good for this country in the last 7 months...
    It's a loss for the forum. I already posted what the Constitution basically says. If it's deemed a fraud, there would be a new election. For some reason, you'd rather Trump get reinstated, lose a year (already lost), and then not be eligible to run in 2024. Unless you think this is going to be a coup and the government will become some kind of Trump monarchy. If that's the case, I question your patriotism.

9. Back To Top    #169
    Vehicle

I'm not even sure why any of this is hard to comprehend. It's basically been covered for the last 4 years. For 4 years, all Hillary supporters did was say that she'd become President as soon as they proved that Trump won because of Russian interference. Didn't happen. Couldn't happen. That's not how things work. I didn't think that Trump supporters were as delusional as Hillary supporters, but I get proven wrong daily. It's going to happen by the end of June...still waiting. It's going to happen by the end of July...still waiting. It's going to happen by August 13th...still waiting (I know the day's not over yet, but do you want to bet on that too?). There is no scenario where Trump gets reinstated. At this point in time, Denis McDonough has a better shot of becoming President than Donald Trump. Do I think it's ideal, no, but there's no way I'm going to wipe my ass with the American flag in the hopes of having a couple of mediocre years (And to be fair, that's the best we could get at this point. 1 year is already lost and 2024 will be more about the upcoming election). I'd rather Trump win in 2024 and have a clean 4 years than have him reinstated now and have an okay 2.

10. Back To Top    #170

.... It's going to happen by the end of June...still waiting. It's going to happen by the end of July...still waiting. It's going to happen by August 13th...still waiting ....
    Exactly. If I had a dollar for every unacknowledged failed prediction and unsubstantiated extraordinary claim I've read on deema and caj since 2016...

C'mon, man...
    "That's all, folks!"