Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

1. Back To Top    #31

Re: Not looking good for Trump, or Biden, or DIYMA...

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Ok then what was the answer? What did I get wrong?
    Jesus, refer to post 27.

2. Back To Top    #32

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Since you don't seem to grasp the concept of a conversation, if you look back a few posts Dave is the one who initiated contact. If he didn't want to have a conversation he shouldn't have started one but either way, he's a big boy and can answer for himself and I'm sure doesn't need you to hold his hand for him.
    You are right and it was a big mistake on my part... I won't do that again.

I will warn you, it's about to get really Trumpy around here, so you might wanna spend your time on the Marxist site... Oops, was that another threat?
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #33

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Jesus, refer to post 27.
    What part specifically?

4. Back To Top    #34

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    You are right and it was a big mistake on my part... I won't do that again.

I will warn you, it's about to get really Trumpy around here, so you might wanna spend your time on the Marxist site... Oops, was that another threat?
    LMAO, I think I can handle some lame insults from a few sore losers. TRUMP LOST BIGLY!!!

5. Back To Top    #35
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

So basically, you started a thread that said "Fuck you, I'm outta here"...you then get banned and are upset with how it went down. I understand wanting to go out on your own terms, but you were already standing at the front door fishing for your keys.

6. Back To Top    #36

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    So basically, you started a thread that said "Fuck you, I'm outta here"...you then get banned and are upset with how it went down. I understand wanting to go out on your own terms, but you were already standing at the front door fishing for your keys.
    I remember the last time I wanted to go out on my own terms.

7. Back To Top    #37

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    I don't really understand your post... My last thread was clean and to the point. I'm not upset at all for being banned. I told a number of guys prior to being banned that I would be leaving the site immediately if they were to enforce the restrictions on political speech.
    Not sure what you are getting at...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #38

Tbh as someone who doesn’t really do politics and is from the U.K… there were a few on that site who seemed to bang the drum about politics and be generally way ott and there way was right, if that’s coming over here I can see less traffic as this is a site about car audio, not politics or how the world has been duped with corona virus or denying it even exists…

logic and common sense had gone out of the window, there are lots of hoax and conspiracy theory websites to go on to pedal twisted notions about various things, I’d be far happier if people would stick to car audio on car audio sites and not vent every frustration about god knows what, it is quite off putting to 99.9999% of the worlds populous being very honest

9. Back To Top    #39
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I don't really understand your post... My last thread was clean and to the point. I'm not upset at all for being banned. I told a number of guys prior to being banned that I would be leaving the site immediately if they were to enforce the restrictions on political speech.
    Not sure what you are getting at...
    I guess I just read more into it than was there, I thought you were upset at being banned. Carry on...

10. Back To Top    #40
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle

BTW, are you guys seeing this in the "new posts" section? I thought I had the indexing turned off.