Thread: Resources that show how and where to pull interior parts and panels

1. Back To Top    #1

Resources that show how and where to pull interior parts and panels

Outside of the master sheets that Crutchfield sells or looking on youtube, can anyone point me to any resources that show you where and how to take apart interior panels and parts? I want to know where the screws and pops are so I dont break any interior pieces. BTW, the truck is a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. My son and I want to do some equipment installation and deadning and dont want to break anything pulling pulling panels and getting access to stuff.
    Last edited by BigAl205; 04-19-2021 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Made text visible

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Resources that show how and where to pull interior parts and panels

I don't know of any place other than buying a service manual. https://haynes.com/en-us/chevrolet/t...azer/2002-2009

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

I'd look for Youtube videos for installs in that car. Vehicle specific forums are another resource that is usually helpful.
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

4. Back To Top    #4

If you need a manual you will likely break stuff with nerves, once you’ve had them off a few times you will then gain confidence and learn how hard you need to pull etc... order some plastic clips and don’t do it when it’s cold out, cold always breaks clips as plastic is brittle

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Notloudenuf View Post
    I'd look for Youtube videos for installs in that car. Vehicle specific forums are another resource that is usually helpful.
    Here is the issue. The forums are starting to be dead. I am a member of a few car specific forums for the truck. I am starting to see crickets depending on which one I posted on. I got a response on another and said I need to join facebook because that is where a bunch of the activity/discussion and member went.

I have bookmarked a few youtube pages. I think I have the doors covered, several videos on those. I am looking for the rear hatch and interior so I know where to pull when we lay power cable and RCAs etc.