Thread: VMinnovation is an excellent place to purchase from.

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

VMinnovation is an excellent place to purchase from.

As you all know I have been looking into getting a Soundstream Reference 5.1000 for my up coming build but have been trying to find the best deal. Well thanks to some suggestions from both Jon and Daniel I took a look at VMinnovations. I not only found that were selling the 5.1000 and had the lowest price but that they were also a authorized dealer a big plus. They listed the amp at $297 which is a steal already but since I was a first time buyer I instantly got a 10% off coupon to use on my order bring the final price to $268 with free three day Fedex Shipping. My order was placed on the 29th and the amp was "delivered" on the 31st, I say "delivered" because I wasn't home and apparently they needed a signature so I didn't get it until the today but that not their fault. The amp arrived in the Soundstream factory box, I would have liked it placed inside another shipping box for some added protection and to prevent any potential theft but it looks like it was handled with care.

While they don't have a massive car audio selection they do have some good deals on some pretty nice stuff (both audio and non audio) and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Rich

Re: VMinnovation is an excellent place to purchase from.

I got some killer deals on some Streetwires high end RCAs a few years back. Very fast shipping and prices so cheap I couldn't justify spending the same money for some crap looking generics.

Would definitely buy from them again.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Excellent! I've purchased a Soundstream Tarantula TRA560.2 and a set of Sennheiser HD428 headphones from them before. Shipping was fast on both accounts, and they both worked flawlessly. They've been saved in my favorites for a while now, especially because of their Husqvarna offerings
    Are you not entertained?!?!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Chris B
    Vehicle
    2019 Japanese 4dr Mustang

I purchased my 3Sixty.3 from them because it was literally 1/2 of what the local Rockford Dealership quoted me for one. I can't comment on if it works or not because it is still in the box.
    2019 WRX Limited - Stock HK for now while waiting on parts to be developed...

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Jon/Jonnie
    Vehicle
    2007 Cobalt

great to see your transaction went well. I havent purchased from them but just noticed the price was right and authorized according to their site. Awesome deal, and so tempting just for an amp backup