Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help With Tune Please

1. Back To Top    #31
    Real Name
    Peter
    Vehicle
    Ford Mustang GT Premium

Re: Help With Tune Please

Ok... no big deal and forget about what i said about your acoustical crossover. My point regarding that is invalid as you cannot compare volume of two-input sub with one input midbass.
    But yes, the crossing line between the subwoofer and the midbass would be your crossover, but only if you measured both midbass drivers playing together.
    SYNC3 headunit
    Mosconi Pico 8/10 DSP
    Mosconi D2 500.1
    Gladen Zero Pro 165.3 DC
    JL Audio 10w3v3 in custom enclosure (Blueprint by Mark @Caraudiofabrication)

2. Back To Top    #32

Quote Originally Posted by Cathul View Post
    Ok... no big deal and forget about what i said about your acoustical crossover. My point regarding that is invalid as you cannot compare volume of two-input sub with one input midbass.
    But yes, the crossing line between the subwoofer and the midbass would be your crossover, but only if you measured both midbass drivers playing together.
    You can, just drop 6db off the sub level, voila a single sub output, still approx 112-115hz roughly...

3. Back To Top    #33
    Real Name
    Peter
    Vehicle
    Ford Mustang GT Premium

Thought so... then the sub is either too loud still, or the acoustical crossover really doesn't match well with the electrical. In this case he either needs more EQ or lower electrical crossover point.
    Or he should use and tune according to the single curves from Jazzis spreadsheet.
    SYNC3 headunit
    Mosconi Pico 8/10 DSP
    Mosconi D2 500.1
    Gladen Zero Pro 165.3 DC
    JL Audio 10w3v3 in custom enclosure (Blueprint by Mark @Caraudiofabrication)