Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with subwoofer choices

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Need help with subwoofer choices

Yeah but if that is a real amp, then it should do 300x2 @8ohms which is enough for eclipse and the sundown, and my EVO's
    2018 Crosstrek Helix P-Six DSP Mk2 AF GB15 AF GB25 AF GS690 Audiomobile Evo 8(2) PPI Art Series A600.2

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    Yeah but if that is a real amp, then it should do 300x2 @8ohms which is enough for eclipse and the sundown, and my EVO's
    Awesome! I just wasn’t sure if they would keep up, since that’s the same power I’m running to my midbass. I’ve always had like 3x more power to subs than the rest of my system, lol
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by BenevolentDictator View Post
    Css sdx has my vote.
    + 1

I really want to use these some day...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    + 1

I really want to use these some day...
    If your Brahma's are working well there's probably no point, they are very similar.

5. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by beak81champ View Post
    Awesome! I just wasn’t sure if they would keep up, since that’s the same power I’m running to my midbass. I’ve always had like 3x more power to subs than the rest of my system, lol
    Just 3 times more?! I've got 300 watts on the front stage and 3600 watts on subs.

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    If your Brahma's are working well there's probably no point, they are very similar.
    The Brahmas are working brilliantly and they're getting better everyday... I like the look of the CSS SDX, too.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    The Brahmas are working brilliantly and they're getting better everyday... I like the look of the CSS SDX, too.
    The SDX's have a plain but classy look while the Brahma's look a bit like an spl sub, I still wouldn't switch just for looks though.