Thread: Kicker 18" Solo X...couldn't say no...

1. Back To Top    #1

Kicker 18" Solo X...couldn't say no...

Stumbled on this online locally and couldn't turn it down. $200...never been installed. Pics really don't do it justice, though. Might try selling it this summer...or just keep it for shizz and giggles.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Kicker 18" Solo X...couldn't say no...

Nice! Bargain at that! My mate has a solo x motor on a TC sounds basket made into an animal

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Score! I always wanted one of those back in the day. I ended up having to settle on regular round 18's

4. Back To Top    #4

start a new project! You've gotta install it!!!

5. Back To Top    #5

I want to but currently don't even own a vehicle. Had to sell both my trucks (2018 F150s) because I'm going through a divorce and my ex is being super awesome (SARCASM INTENDED!!!). Not like that would like fit without removing the seats.

I am looking to buy a 4th Gen 4Runner or Lexus GX 470. If and when I am able to buy one, I just might have to try it out.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkimag22; 08-24-2021 at 04:37 PM.

6. Back To Top    #6

massive sub got for cheap that you are not emotionally invested in but can move more air than a stick of dynamite?

You're going to put it in a 4th order bandpass box, right? Or ABC? Or 6th order?

I vote ABC. I got 135 dB out of some 6" tangbands with not alot of power using that design