Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit's Moosetang

1. Back To Top    #41

Re: Chit's Moosetang

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    Wheels are on... the car looks way too tall now. Need to order some lowering springs now, and new struts.

Had to order a new grille emblem since I broke the tail off the horse Should be here in a few days

Have a look at Eibach ProKit springs and Viking adjustable struts/shocks or Tokico Illumina's.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Ok thank you! I've heard good things about Eibach Pro springs, but not so good things about their shocks and struts. Was also considering the Koni STR.T strut/shock kit, but most are saying get the Bilstein instead.

Will definitely look into the Viking and Tokico.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

3. Back To Top    #43

Wheels are on... the car looks way too tall now. Need to order some lowering springs now, and new struts.

Had to order a new grille emblem since I broke the tail off the horse Should be here in a few days

The rear needs wheels spacers, I'm guessing 3/4", to bring it flush with the body like the front is.

Lookin good, man!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #44
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    The rear needs wheels spacers, I'm guessing 3/4", to bring it flush with the body like the front is.

Lookin good, man!
    Thank you! I've definitely considered those. Can't help but think the car looks like this sitting inside the rear fenders like they are:

5. Back To Top    #45

Thank you! I've definitely considered those. Can't help but think the car looks like this sitting inside the rear fenders like they are:
    I've put spacers on sooooo many cars and it's amazing the difference it makes in the stance. It looks like the front is even, but the back sits way in... Kinda like a CanAm spyder! lol

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #46

Man, now you are making me itch for a project car... Grrrrrr... resist, resist, resist!

Two of my good buddies/neighbors got project cars and BOTH of them need me to help them with the build, because I am the neighborhood idiot who has the tools and knows how. SMH

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #47

Ok thank you! I've heard good things about Eibach Pro springs, but not so good things about their shocks and struts. Was also considering the Koni STR.T strut/shock kit, but most are saying get the Bilstein instead.

Will definitely look into the Viking and Tokico.
    I work with a 2004 Cobra owning nutjob that swears by Bilstein, I swear by the ability to tune to my car and preferences, hence my suggestions for shocks/struts. The Eibach ProKit springs are PROgressive rate that provide a nicer ride (a bit like air bags) but still have plenty of stiffness for hard driving.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

I have nothing to add at this point except this made me die laughing.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

9. Back To Top    #49
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Rutrow... we have... power.

10. Back To Top    #50
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Wow, I didn't expect them to both be the same size. Did you get the stickerz off the side of the box?