Quote Originally Posted by vectrasoundz View Post
Actually decided to change the subs, will leave everything else as is. The problem I have is persons here are not heavy into SQ, so having certain equipment to listen to won't happen.
This I can identify with. It’s been a while since I knew much about the local car audio community, but back when I purchased my gear there was no Phoenix Gold, Image Dynamics or Helix DSP’s in Perth. There may have been some Focal Utopia’s...but it was between them and HAT’s for the front three way. I was told by a Perth shop that no one in Perth had HAT’s in store and there was no chance of auditioning them; if I wanted them I would have to pay up front and then the shop would request them from over East Oz (didn’t carry that gear in stock). Makes it hard to be ‘relevant’ when guys ok these forums are talking about brands I’ve never heard of; but that’s because of the isolation of the place (not my ignorance for once!).

I feel for you on that and the ‘popular opinion doesn’t embrace SQ...but thinks it does’ mentality of some as well. I was kicked out of West Oz Car Audio in about a week for calling them all I’ll informed SPL dumbass’s. I’m a real people person