Thread: New Member looking for Helix DSP Pro Mk2

1. Back To Top    #1

New Member looking for Helix DSP Pro Mk2

Hello All,

I just came to know about this forum and registered in here. I am looking for Helix DSP Pro Mk2 either in new or in like new condition.

Please let me know.

Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Re: New Member looking for Helix DSP Pro Mk2

Welcome! Should have some luck locating that particular item with this good group here.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

How are things in India?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    2016 WRX

G’day mate
    Bossman probably has access to more info than me (or I missed the obvious) but I didn’t see that you were from India...pretty cool that whilst having primarily American members there are a smattering of guys from around the world!
    Not sure how sourcing a unit will go in India - but as chithead said - they are a pretty popular unit so you should be all good. I can also add (just from my recent personal experience) that it is a bitching DSP and you will be quite happy!!
    All the best mate!
    Peace

5. Back To Top    #5

Wow, I really didn't think I would get a response. Thanks to chithead, BigAl205 & Captain Buff. Really appreciate it. Things are pretty rough in here so far. The shipping would be to my friend in the US so that I could pick it up from him.
    I have just setup my audio system and enjoying it, but decided to go ahead with a solid DSP and shortlisted this one. How can I contact Bossman ? I remember contacting Captain Buff (correct me if I am wrong) through one of his old post but guess it was sold. Thanks again.
    Need your suggestion on a good amp for driving MId-Range & Tweeters. Currently I am using Zapco 150.4 AP to drive my 3-way speakers through Passive crossovers.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    2016 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Audio View Post
    Wow, I really didn't think I would get a response. Thanks to chithead, BigAl205 & Captain Buff. Really appreciate it. Things are pretty rough in here so far. The shipping would be to my friend in the US so that I could pick it up from him.
    I have just setup my audio system and enjoying it, but decided to go ahead with a solid DSP and shortlisted this one. How can I contact Bossman ? I remember contacting Captain Buff (correct me if I am wrong) through one of his old post but guess it was sold. Thanks again.
    Need your suggestion on a good amp for driving MId-Range & Tweeters. Currently I am using Zapco 150.4 AP to drive my 3-way speakers through Passive crossovers.
    Sorry mate, I was being a little facetious when I said ‘Bossman’...I was referring to @BigAl205. ‘Bossman’ as in he is the boss around here...ah forget about it, I’m digging a bigger hole

I don’t remember you contacting me mate...? I could be wrong as well as I float in and out of this forum depending on what life throws at me...but feel free to PM or contact me whatever other way man.

Not 100% sure what you have in mind but I don’t (and never did) have a Helix DSP for sale. I have a SoundStream HARMONY that you can have for the shipping...but nah you said you are after a solid DSP; not a paperweight...zzzzing...

I have yet to finish my WRX write up because I am lazy as hell; but I am running three way active fronts, a sub, and rear mid bass/mid range in the rear doors. The rear mids are optional - personally in my current car with decent sound proofing and level matching etc. - I think they sound insane; but I don’t want to start up a bitch fest about that particular topic. My amps are a Phoenix Gold Elite.5 for the sub, rears, and front mid bass, and a Zapco ST-4X SQ for front mid range and tweeters. Plenty of power for everything except the sub believe it or not, but I have yet to tune the system properly.

Hit me up if you want any more information or anything else mate...I’ll try get to finishing my build write up sometime soon.

Peace