Thread: Arc Audio X2 1200.6 and Mosconi 8to12 Aerospace with RC Mini (pkg)

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2015 Mazda 6i Touring

Arc Audio X2 1200.6 and Mosconi 8to12 Aerospace with RC Mini (pkg)

Manufacturer/Model Number:

Arc Audio X2 1200.6 6x150 amplifier
    Mosconi 8to12 Aerospace
    Mosconi RC Mini
    Arc Audio X2 600.4 Amplifier shroud (empty)

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION

Price & Shipping Terms:

$1200 for the package. Shipping included in the lower 48.
    Prefer not to ship to PO boxes, military boxes etc. I usually only ship to lower 48 states.

Condition of Each Item:

This gear was intended for my "new" daily driver, but another option became available so I won't be using these.

The X2 1200.6 is BNIB

The 8to12 is used. I previously had this installed in my Mazda, and took it out when I thought it might be causing an issue in cold temps.
    It was replaced with a Helix DSP Pro Mk 2, which did not solve the issue. So, AFAIK this is fine. Maybe 4 times a year in temps below 20 degrees F
    the system would have some distortion until it warmed up. I still have a similar issue with the Helix, so I think it might be a cold solder joint in one of my
    home made RCA's, or an amplifier problem. It was not caused by the 8to12. It is missing the Mosconi badge as seen in pics. I will power it up and plug my laptop
    into it before shipping.

Because I planned to use these together, I got an Arc Audio X2 600.4 shroud and the little acrylic square that goes on top. I 3D printed a spacer, and had planned
    to drill and tap the 8to12 case for mounting the shroud in a similar fashion to how they mount to the amps. I decided not to drill it yet in case the buyer didn't want to go
    that way.

The RC Mini is also used, and for the life of me I can't find the cable. If I come across it, I'll include it, but let's assume I won't find it.
    If you want to use this, you will need to procure your own cable. Because I don't have the cable, I can't verify it works.

I only accept Paypal (Installmgr at comcast dot net).

The used stuff is in good condition, probably 8.5 out of 10 on the visible surfaces. See pics.

Image(s) of each Item: (Your image, not someone else's)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    2015 Mazda 6i Touring

Re: Arc Audio X2 1200.6 and Mosconi 8to12 Aerospace with RC Mini (pkg)

Since there hasn't been any interest, I think I might keep these and add an X2 1100.1 and keep it for The Distraction.