Thread: Any post nCoV events being considered or planned?

1. Back To Top    #1

Red face Any post nCoV events being considered or planned?

I know it’s a touchy topic given the current state of the world.

But is there anyone out there at least thinking what they would

like to plan some car audio shows or competitions once people are allowed to gather

again? Im looking for those rays of sunshine and hope ��

Lets say a SPL or SQ event around summertime etc. providing everything is clear to do so.
    Last edited by SoCal Sound; 01-28-2021 at 02:01 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    SMOKE
    Vehicle
    2006 ZO6 2008 F150

Re: Any post nCoV events being considered or planned?

Not sure about others...but we never stopped partying or gathering. It's always a plus when you party and gather with local PD since they would be the ones enforcing the draconian BS if they felt so inclined. Out here...they could care less. to restrictions.

Lemans Blue ZO6. Pioneer HU, Focal and Dayton drivers, JL VXi, JL XD, TW5's...and on and on...

3. Back To Top    #3

For now my area is surely silence. Just working on building my gear up, and work on the install until it’s time
    to hit some events. Looking forward to networking with like minded people. Conversation on the net is good, but an old fashioned sound system demo in someone’s ride is much more exciting... get a point of reference to where your build measures up. Great to see ideas people come up with also, not everything gets posted on the net- gotta see it with your own eyes ��

4. Back To Top    #4

there'll be events. currently there's one planned next month in vacaville, both meca+iasca sq. ( https://mecaevents.com/events/2902 ). we'll see how the season shapes up/out though.

you can see how 2020 ended up for meca in CA https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...Event-Schedule

5. Back To Top    #5

It would be nice to get together with like minded people, hear some other systems, and demo mine to get some advice. There doesn’t seem to be too much going on in my area even before covid started.