Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REW Acoustical crossover points and target levels

1. Back To Top    #11
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Re: REW Acoustical crossover points and target levels

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    why do you want a 3” mid playing up to 5khz would be the question?? Not ideal for playing nicely with a tweeter in terms of dispersion
    That is what the manufacture suggested when i contacted them, they suggested that i bring the 3" up to 5k and then set my tweeter at 5k. there reason was something to the effect of "...acoustical performance of kevlar..."

I have almost no experience with the Focal KX3's and am open to any suggestions or experience you have with them

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: REW Acoustical crossover points and target levels

Quote Originally Posted by Cutaway View Post
    That is what the manufacture suggested when i contacted them, they suggested that i bring the 3" up to 5k and then set my tweeter at 5k. there reason was something to the effect of "...acoustical performance of kevlar..."

I have almost no experience with the Focal KX3's and am open to any suggestions or experience you have with them
    We can talk tomorrow about this.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods