Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reputable installer in Germany?

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Reputable installer in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    that is indeed Marco, good find, he is the father of the accuton automotive line of drivers, they top out at a diamond tweeter at 10k a pair, he is excellent at tuning and system building in germany

2. Back To Top    #12

I did reach out to Marco for a week but no respond. Maybe new year off. Maybe he is too busy as Peter told me. Thus i need back up plan since my car arrives soon. Thanks guys.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

I would actually suggest sending a mail to for example Audiotec Fischer with your inquiry, they would be able to forward you to a selection of quality installers in the preferred area.

Would be wrong to call it a mom and pop shop, but AF is a family owned business with forthcoming and geniune people running the company, and they're usually quick to reply

Latest interaction with them was to have our local distributor check with them on upcoming products (I was waiting for a particular amp that is in the works), and within 5 minutes they answered his mail with projected release date (it was about 6 months in the future back then).

4. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    I would actually suggest sending a mail to for example Audiotec Fischer with your inquiry, they would be able to forward you to a selection of quality installers in the preferred area.

Would be wrong to call it a mom and pop shop, but AF is a family owned business with forthcoming and geniune people running the company, and they're usually quick to reply

Latest interaction with them was to have our local distributor check with them on upcoming products (I was waiting for a particular amp that is in the works), and within 5 minutes they answered his mail with projected release date (it was about 6 months in the future back then).
    Will try. Thanks

5. Back To Top    #15

I did contact AF, very quick respond indeed. Very helpful. They recommend 2 companies:
    - X-Dream Car Audio
    Maulbronner Weg 25
    71706 Markgröningen
    Deutschland
    Tel.: 07145 6184
    Web: www.xdreamcaraudio.de

Or

XTON GmbH
    Ruhrallee 31
    44139 Dortmund
    Deutschland
    Tel.: 0231 99775500
    Web: www.xton.de

First option is more audio focus. Anyone have any ideal with either of them? Thanks