Thread: Phoenix Gold Cyclones

1. Back To Top    #1

Phoenix Gold Cyclones

Hello everybody,

I have been checking adds on several websites for this sub-woofer, but I have been unsuccessful in my efforts to acquire one.

I decided to post on the forums to see if anyone has one laying around gathering dust or as part of a home cinema system.

I am interested in any units, which are in new condition, or which may require maintenance.

Please send me a private message if you have a unit to sell so we can negotiate a price.

If you know somebody who might have a unit please could you alert them to this post.

Apologies in advance if this post is in the wrong section.

Merry Christmas,

Aidan

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Re: Phoenix Gold Cyclones

@Geolemon has what you seek. Although I'm not sure if he is looking to sell.

Ge0
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you for the info. If I can find his profile I will drop him a friendly e-mail to ask if he would be interested in selling. If the price is right be might be tempted.
    Last edited by Aidan_1983; 12-31-2020 at 11:14 AM.

4. Back To Top    #4

I might be convinced
    They aren't doing me much good sitting in my storage unit at any rate - I had been keeping them around as some of those "when i get around to it" projects...
    But there's a never ending list to those (a few 2020 examples attached)

I'd possibly be willing to get one into someone else's hands to actually get it to the finish line.

Adulting sucks.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

5. Back To Top    #5
    Vehicle
    Lexus LX 470 (Land Cruiser)

I don't want to undercut anyone's sell but, I have two of them too. I bought them about 5 years ago but, didn't have room in my current vehicle for their depth.

All that being said, I don't want to ship them. In my history, I have purchased 4 of Cyclones and 2 of them got damaged in shipping.

I don't need the money, so I would rather keep them for a future build than they get damaged in shipment.

P.S. I am in the Mobile, AL. area

6. Back To Top    #6

How many cyclones are available out there? I always wanted to build a wall of them. I have MS series amps to power them. I have a vintage Landcruiser and putting those in a giant plexi enclosure so people can see them operate would be awesome ��