1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

Audiofrog GB60

ITEM BRAND & MODEL #: Audiofrog GB60

CONDITION: Used - 8-9/10

PRICE: $600

SHIPPING: Included to US48

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Really bummed to be selling these, but they're just a hair too deep for my current car - not enough clearance to the door panel in front of them, and they're sunk in as far as I can go without hitting the window, so I'm going to replace with something with a little less depth (Focal 6WM or perhaps Morel Elate Titanium/Elate Carbon - may be interested in trades for any of these if also in good condition). I picked these up directly from Andy back in 2018 (summer, I think) after having an issue with an open box pair of GS60s I had ordered on Crutchfield the previous year and hadn't gotten around to using.

These are excellent speakers in great condition, only two things I would note is that the screws for the magnet cover have some rust (I included a picture of the worst one, most of them have only small patches of rust) & I just noticed the S/N stickers have faded from being wet. No surprise given that these were used in the PNW where it rains 300 days a year I believe the screws for the magnet cover could be replaced fairly easy if desired.

Comes with original box & all of the grill accessories plus the plastic mounting adapters, but none of the screws (including those used for the grill). Apparently misplaced the plastic bag of hardware at some point, and used the foam gaskets so those are out. You could probably get replacement hardware from Andy if needing to use the grills, alternatively Crutchfield includes full specs on the screws so you could pick them up on your own.

I included some close-up photos of the terminals. These are in good condition and NOT stripped which I know has been an issue with some people on this forum. I recommend using good quality hex keys on these and just be sure to avoid tightening too much. There will be no refunds or partial refunds if you strip the set screws.

LMK if you'd like pictures of anything else, and feel free to PM with questions.

PICTURES:

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

Re: Audiofrog GB60

Sold!