Thread: Sound Deadener Testing - Round 2

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Nick

Sound Deadener Testing - Round 2

Almost all of you are DIYMA transplants, so you probably remember Chris's (2stubborn2fail) CLD testing a few years back, which can be found here... https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa...146403/page-87

Well, last year he started building his new and improved testing rig and is doing a second round of testing since new products are out, and old ones are gone. Last night was the first comparison test for resonance control, ResoNix vs the previous leader, SDS. To follow his testing, join his facebook group "The Deadening" where he is doing live streams of the testing and posting all of the data.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/651457188787366

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sound Deadener Testing - Round 2

Will there be a non-facebook version?

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
    Almost all of you are DIYMA transplants, so you probably remember Chris's (2stubborn2fail) CLD testing a few years back, which can be found here...
    Correct, I am new transplant and this is my first post here, so please have patience with a nooby.
    Because I try to stay away from Facebook as far as possible I went to friend and Facebook user and we looked at the information together.
    It was quite apparent from what was commented and reposted on that your product came out #1 in his tests. However, if one wanted to find out which products were the top 10, for example, the task became a nightmare. Is there no list in any format (web based, Exel, CSV ..) that provides the test data in an uncluttered format?
    For obvious reason I did not want to ask there. 😉
    Thanks.

4. Back To Top    #4

chris supposedly has a lot of the newer content on youtube, i don't know where. however, the deadening is an open group, you can view the content without an account.