Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Okay, I'm in!

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Dean
    Vehicle
    2006 Lexus IS350

Re: Okay, I'm in!

Gotta PM Al to see if he got his mid bass dialed in. He loved my Jamiroquai CD in the IS350 so much that I gave it to him, but he didn't quite hear it the same in the "toaster". Ha! Me and Mr. Clay need to have a all out volume and mid bass throw down! I'm game!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Sorry, it depends on what time you stop by the shoutbox...sometimes it's busy as fook, other time it's

I took today to just chill, but I'm gonna get back on my build tomorrow. I have a rather radical new idea I'm gonna try.

3. Back To Top    #23

I'm down......got yer midbass pumping huh.....like I said, I wish I could have heard it the other day.....

4. Back To Top    #24

Damn, calling me out on dynamics! Don't make me break out my "loud as fookin hell" tune........lol, like I tune for any other way...... I do still have that drumline track....that would make for a great dynamics showdown! Remember.....it ain't loud unless you can FEEL the cello!

Where are you at again Dean?......if I remember right, its towards raliegh....damn, you coming to the spring meet? Unless you happen to get up this way....it may have to wait until then.....
    Last edited by claydo; 01-21-2014 at 05:09 AM.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Real Name
    Dean
    Vehicle
    2006 Lexus IS350

I'm in north Raleigh. For the life of me, I don't remember where you are. I remember you weren't local to either of the last two meets....... Gotta read up on the spring meet, but I should be able to make it.

6. Back To Top    #26

I'm about 30 minutes west of Winston-Salem....so we are probably 2 or 3 hours from each other....damn long ass state.......but with the glaring success of the n.c. meets the last year or so....I'm sure we will make it happen eventually.....

7. Back To Top    #27
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Slammer View Post
    Thank you ma'am. Love your build log, btw...
    Thank you. Once that build log is done, I'll be able to work on my audio build.