Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Narrowing down the midbass to a few.

1. Back To Top    #51

Re: Narrowing down the midbass to a few.

Quote Originally Posted by geolemon View Post
    Perfect. So they'll probably loosen up a bit, and drop that Fs and impedence curve just a bit.

I have two of them in boxes under my rig to play the midbass for now while I play around above the dash. I'm not planning on pushing them hard but I have no high pass on them, I'll get a little break in time on them, and give measurement a go too.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Any developments on your end? I've been running mine as subwoofers in my car, they're pretty impressive for 6.5's, but way more impressive when high passed (39 hz) and driven hard. I'll probably measure them again next week.

2. Back To Top    #52

Re: Narrowing down the midbass to a few.

Not really -
    I have 2 of them in pretty generously sized test cabinets, but haven't had much time to get any alignments mocked up yet.
    I'm just running them off two channels of a Yamaha receiver, so not very much power yet.
    Just playing support duty while I play with wideband dash-level experiments.

I want to start thinking about making my 3D printer files, but it's still cold out to start tearing the car apart to make internal door measurements.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk